-
AuthorContent
gardenwife
Newark, OH
(Zone 5b)

July 19, 2002
9:22 AM

Post #36578

This is mom's pond as of yesterday. Talk about growth! I love how she and dad have made that raised bed for the waterfall behind the main pond. They expanded their other pond, too - there's a picture of it (and mom) in the photo forum here: http://davesgarden.com/showthread/300682.html

Thumbnail by gardenwife
Click the image for an enlarged view.

SLEDDER
Pittsburgh, PA
(Zone 6a)

July 19, 2002
11:42 AM

Post #306746

It's so lush looking. I'll bet she waters alot since it was so dry. It looks very relaxing. Thanks for the pic. "T" :)
mystic
Ewing, KY
(Zone 6a)

July 19, 2002
11:33 PM

Post #307169

That is really pretty. She has some beautiful gardens.
imaseedpicker

(Zone 8a)

July 20, 2002
8:37 PM

Post #307653

Well, that is gorgeous! She must be alot like me and love to stay in the yard and water and water...LOL
gardenwife
Newark, OH
(Zone 5b)

July 20, 2002
11:35 PM

Post #307767

My stepdad is the main waterer. He also looooves his Miracle-Gro, though he uses a store-brand of the same composition. They work so hard in that yard, and it really shows.

It is relaxing watering, isn't it? I know it's not good to water at night, but that's when I tend to do it because DH works nights and by the time we get up in the morning it's too hot to be out there in the sun. I love just walking around in the cool of the night with the fan attachment to the hose giving everyone a gentle rain...So nice.
mwhit
Tiffin, OH
(Zone 5a)

July 21, 2002
3:12 PM

Post #308137

Gardenwife, I know as Master Gardeners we should be telling people not to water in the evening but I'm with you it's a lovely away to end the day, my plants seem to love it and besides- God waters at night sometimes and who's going to argue with the real MASTER GARDENER?? Water on , sister!! MW

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Water Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Lotus/Kitty Litter Mardell 36 Jun 21, 2011 5:29 AM
This is my waterpond before we started the new construction! TraciS 9 Feb 19, 2008 1:35 PM
No Pump Water Garden gardening101usa 4 Mar 12, 2007 5:50 PM
Easy and inexpensive pond... BigDaddy99 85 Aug 8, 2008 11:05 PM
How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update! judycooksey 361 Jun 7, 2014 5:30 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America