Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Relaxing by the pond.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

This is our little pond...we love to set by it and watch, and listen....we have 6 frogs that are now living, with 4 gold fish....they are very happy...Thought I would share...
Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Lafayette, NJ(Zone 6a)

Diana that is really pretty. I have never seen some of the plants you have.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Diana, that is so pretty! It looks so calm and soothing. I finally built one myself and am headed out to build a little bench so we can sit and enjoy it. We bought some fish and the kids have named them all. It is such a joy for all of us. Thank you for sharing yours. :)
Hugs,
Michele

(Zone 8a)

Nice pond! Is that a peace lily in it? And the smaller floating plants azolla?

I bought some azolla and my koi gobbled it up!

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks you guys..Got all these plants from my plant friends, they made it happen...(Imaseed)..yes that is a peace lily..we had it in the house.in a glass vase...with water..and a S. fighting fish..fish died..than spring was here...so DH..cut out a piece of styro form, and made a hole in middle....it now floats around in the pond...I have just 4 reg. gold fish, and they do not eat the azolla...you want a surprise about the water lilies....well this is almost in total shade...very little sun...and they are floating silks.....everyone thinks they are real--Even the frogs don't know the difference. There is one live waterlily in there..but of course it is not doing very well........thanks again..........Diana

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.