For Eyes :)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey Eyes, Morganne shares my love of those little bubble eyed fish, that we have discovered are called Black Moor. Guess what? She named this one for you. Meet Eyes. LOL

Thumbnail by Badseed
Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Nice colored Carausies :) Anyway, I don't like it very much that people breed them and they turn out having unnatural eyes, heads, tails.. have you seen "lion head" goldfish? They look awful. :{ http://www.fish-express.com/lionhead.html

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Awwww Evert, you are breaking my heart! I think the lionheads are cute. LOL My eight year old, the one that picked Eyes, loves it so much she wants me to get another color and see if they will make babies. :)

Would you like to look like the lionheads? =)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Look at them or look like them? LOL

.....Look like them

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Hey, 'chele - are they hardy as far north as you are? We looked at 'em but the people at the pet store steered us toward the shubunkins and koi because they said the Moors are marginally hardy here :(

A long time ago, I had a small aquarium with two of the puffy-faced goldfish fish and loved 'em.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Well, tell Morgan I'm honored!! Kiss a fish!!

"eyes:

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Well now I am mad I get a dead frog named after me. lol I am kidding. Eyes deserves the honor. lol

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh now, quit your crying! Morganne said Mystic can be the middle name. LOL

(Zone 8a)

I like them too!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

"Eyes Mystic"???????? I think "Mystic Eyes" has a more magical sound to it........LOL!

"eyes"

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL Mystic Eyes does sound better, but I am not eight and it is not my fish! Just ran it across Morganne and she agrees that Mystic Eyes is a great name. Giggle No one has asked the names of the rest of the fish so I have to tell you anyway. My fish, a large shubunkin is named Tartar Sauce. LMBO The three smaller Sarasa are named Boobie (Jazzy, who is nursing, the kids named her white fish), Bozo for Carly the 'clown', her fish has a red patch on his head, Rosie is a bright orange fish that likes to flip up out of the water and Kitty is an albino catfish for Kristenne who really wants a cat but Mommy does not. LOL

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

That's just too precious, Michele!! Give the girls a hug for me.

"eyes"

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.