Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Plant Trading: HAVE:Wild Purple Wisteria Plants and Japanese plum trees..more

Communities > Forums > Plant Trading
bookmark
Forum: Plant TradingReplies: 7, Views: 339
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MarthaAnnD
Ocklawaha, FL
(Zone 9a)

May 1, 2001
3:29 AM

Post #4318

I have three purple wisteria plants, they have pretty large roots on them, and are probably about a year old maybe a little more. I also have five Japanese plum trees, at various heights, from 1 and 1/2 feet tall, to 3 and 1/2 feet tall. If anyone is interested in either trading fairly mature perennial plants (that will fill up an empty space...or a variety of perennials...shade or sun, it doesn't matter...and her favorite color is purple...but we can't have all purple in there!! I would really love to surprise her with a "ready made" perennial garden, if there is anyone out there who is dividing, and has a shade garden already planned out and wouldn't mind sharing your "plan"...and plants...or a sun garden, as well, she has a whole stretch in front of her deck that is full sun, that only has two large split leaf philodendrons adorning each corner...but doesn't have any of those to trade...she is desperate, huh? :-) Please email me...also, if you have suggstions, and are looking for something else, I may happen to have it. Thanks!

*****Red powder puff is all gone, and so are the japanese plums*** thanks to everyone for all your responses. Thanks to all the people who have traded with me, my friend will be getting some really nice plants in the next few days I am sure! Happy gardening everyone!

This message was edited Friday, May 4th 11:30 PM
FernCliffFarms
Dutton, AL
(Zone 7a)

May 1, 2001
3:48 AM

Post #71950

I asked my grandmother to see if she had any. She has about four, so I guess I won't take one.

Ryan

This message was edited Tuesday, May 1st 11:25 AM
SDoglover1512
Port Huron, MI
(Zone 5b)

May 1, 2001
8:06 AM

Post #71961

Hi Martha Ann Dee,
I would absolutely love a wisteria if you still have one, unfotunately, all I have to trade right now is rooted red climbing roses.Email me please
Sandy
MarthaAnnD
Ocklawaha, FL
(Zone 9a)

May 1, 2001
2:10 PM

Post #71983

I got a message in my email box from Sandy Cowan...if you are out there...can you send your message again? I can't read it..it is in Greek..or something! tee hee! Thanks!
Everyone wanting wisteria...I am passing messages onto my friend, and will let you know about the trades this afternoon. Thanks so much!!

This message was edited Tuesday, May 1st 4:30 PM
onecent
Selah, WA
(Zone 6a)

May 1, 2001
4:21 PM

Post #72017

Hi,

I have a siberian iris-purple, weeping or cork screw willow cuttings that are already rooted. ( these grow fast ) And also a gray pussy willow too. I am interested in the Japanese plums.

Thanks
Penny
herblady
Knoxville, TN

May 1, 2001
11:06 PM

Post #72110

I would wisteria and split vine I have some beautiful corors of sweetwilliam an 4 different kinds of diasys ,foxglove.
Some small yarrow.a small chetter pink, a few soapwort
SDoglover1512
Port Huron, MI
(Zone 5b)

May 2, 2001
3:47 AM

Post #72186

I emailed you again ..in english
pebble
Bodrum
Turkey
(Zone 10a)

May 2, 2001
3:57 AM

Post #72189

The Powder puff bush sounds like a fun one...
I have black eyed susans, foxgloves, and purple cone flower.

Let me know if these sound interesting to you for your friend.

thanks/cheers
Pebble

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plant Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
have colts foot and a goldenseal bloomingidiot 5 May 29, 2009 7:56 PM
Crocosmia Zanymuse 17 Oct 25, 2007 1:37 AM
CLOSED: Yucca? Melissa_Ohio 8 Apr 6, 2008 3:43 PM
hardy glad bulbs and small yucca plants catbirdsue 8 Apr 5, 2008 11:40 PM
Wanted : Tri color Strawberry Begonia,Blue Sky Flower MsCritterkeeper 18 Feb 23, 2009 11:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America