-
AuthorContent
leaflady
Hughesville, MO
(Zone 5a)

January 15, 2001
8:05 AM

Post #563

Amost 1/2 way thru January already. How time flys!! Can't seem to sleep so thought I'd get up and do some Bible reading and then the internet. Searched the www for some info on fancy guppies. Found quite a bit, more than we really need. Mostly we wanted to know the gestation period. Seems its about 30 days or so. Mama can give birth to up to a hundred babies each time.
Dave, I do hope this early morning hours post doesn't get you out of bed.
It's going to be a busy day I think. Lots to get done both at home and in town.
DH says he feels better already since he stopped taking that new med the doctor put him on to hopefully increase the effectiveness of the insulin he takes. It didn't seem to have helped any in that line but has made him terribly sick-sort of like a really long hard case of the flu. He was told this might happen but to ride it out for a few weeks to see if it worked and if his body would adjust and he would stop being sick. He did, it didn't, so he quit taking it yesterday. I'm so thankful that it didn't remain in his system any longer than that. He has really been sick for a couple weeks or longer.
Have a blessed day everyone.
EvaMae

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Farm Life Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
can chicken and rabbits get along? Minnie 6 Jul 8, 2009 12:56 AM
Let's meet the new folks MaryE 64 Aug 23, 2008 2:40 AM
Seasoning fresh bacon? Lana 3 Oct 27, 2007 7:05 AM
Help! Chickens Won't Initiate Egg Laying.... gidgrower 27 Apr 6, 2008 1:18 AM
This is a Great Forum!!!! JodyC 28 Jul 6, 2007 6:42 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America