Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

SOLVED: I really like this one,

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

But I have no idea what it is. Does someone know? I would like to grow it again next year.

Thumbnail by GrannyLois
Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Melampodium, don't worry, it will be back!! It reseeds really well.

Oh! That just makes my day! Thanks, Cala.

I love it, doesn't matter how hot and dry it gets, these keep right on blooming. They aren't invasive reseeders, just enough to be pretty.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Dogs! One of the few plants I recognize on site! And I missed spilling my guts about it! Oh well....

We have those all over here GL. (Leftovers from plants I didn't sell, so we plant them, of course.) Very hardy, bloom all summer/fall til frost has its way with them! I like to see them every year!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

if anyone is saving seeds......

TiG, I'll save you some. Now if I remember to send them???? I still have your lantana seed.

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

I would like to have some seed from anyone. Let me know and I will send postage.Please.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

'shoe, I thought the same thing, lolol!

Ooooh, GL I'd like some seed, too if you're taking requests. I've always liked Melampodium, but I didn't realize it would come true from seed (thanks for the tip Cala!)

I'll keep my eyes open for seeds for go_vols, busybee, and tiG (in case Cala forgets). :-)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

thanks Cala and GL, I grew one, but lost the seeds to something (probably carelessness, I don't know:)

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Thank you Grannylois, that is very kind of you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.