Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Cameras and Photography: Thanks Mark!!!

Communities > Forums > Cameras and Photography
bookmark
Forum: Cameras and PhotographyReplies: 3, Views: 103
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
philomel
Castelnau RB Pyrenée
France
(Zone 8a)

September 9, 2002
11:06 PM

Post #43725

I bought my Nikon coolpix 885 way back in the spring and had never been able to download photos!! I'd tried direct from the camera and via a card reader, but had no joy at all. A friend has been downloading for me onto a CD and letting me have them that way - a far form satisfactory arrangement as he lives 20 miles away and is a busy person. I've been very grateful to him, but knew i really had to fix the problem.

Now, at last, i can download my photos myself as, during Mark's visit here, he has set up a new card reader for me and IT WORKS!!!

Can't believe i shall at last be able to have 'instant access' to any photos i take. A dog with two tails can't compare, i'm so excited - so watch out photo forum, here i come, you ain't seen nothing yet LOLOL
;)

Thumbnail by philomel
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Wingnut
Spicewood, TX
(Zone 8b)

September 9, 2002
11:45 PM

Post #351844

Cool-cool-cool-cool! Looking forward to seeing more of your pics, Phil!
oblambert

(Zone 6a)

September 10, 2002
12:00 AM

Post #351857

Great! Just hope I have good luck getting my pics out of my new digital cam that I am hoping arrives yet this week:)
gardenwife
Newark, OH
(Zone 5b)

September 10, 2002
1:34 AM

Post #351976

Great, Philomel - Can't wait for more pictures from ya! :D

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cameras and Photography Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
photography(?) tink76627 7 Jul 25, 2011 5:03 AM
* FYI > Defect in some digital cameras * Magpye 24 Nov 7, 2007 12:48 PM
Anyone Use a Canon S2? melvatoo 25 Jul 31, 2007 4:14 PM
Digital Camera for sale MiniSchnuz 31 Apr 5, 2007 9:53 PM
swimming hole Iluvposies 10 Oct 4, 2007 2:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America