Dwarf Hamlin grass

Fort Smith, AR(Zone 7a)

The rest of the perenniels are not up yet but this will give an idea of how it looks with the roses. I'm a "busy bed" gardener, can't you tell??

Thumbnail by Rosie163
Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Rosie for posting a picture of the grass. It's beautiful. It looks tall though. How tall is it? The roses are beautiful too.

Fort Smith, AR(Zone 7a)

The grass is about three feet tall. Like I said, not everything is up to height yet, including some of the surrounding roses. The orange rose in the foreground is Pat Austin and the smaller one behind the grass is Gruss an Aachen, a fairly low grower. There are several Sunset Celebrations in there but they are not very tall yet. Had a lot of winter kill on them.

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Rosie: Is their any other way to plant, I like busy. The grass is super, looks good with the roses.

Julian, WV

Beautiful picture Rosie. The grass looks great with the roses. My husband is into raising different grasses and this one is a real nice looking one. Could you tell me where I can order it?

Fort Smith, AR(Zone 7a)

I bought mine locally but doing a search brought up several mailorder sources for it. Here's one that had a good selection of grasses:

http://www.mossgreenhouses.com/June%202000%20(2)%20Infosheet.html

Julian, WV

Thanks Rosie --- I'll have to order some and suprise him

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Rosie you have a beautiful garden and to think my sister in Arizona said she couldn't grow anything. Have I got news for her. Thanks!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images