Bramble, Wild Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus)

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

A spray of flowers

Common name: Bramble, Wild Blackberry
Family: Rosaceae
Genus: Rubus
Species fruticosus

Plant Link: http://plantsdatabase.com/go/1982/

Thumbnail by philomel
Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Gee your picture makes this nuisance attractive even.

Lolol Lenjo
Yes, i'm suffering with the pest at the moment. Lots of digging to do this winter.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Your pictures are so beautiful, Phil! I'm so glad you're able to download and post pics now. Every day I see new photos, and they are all wonderful!

Thanks so much Weez. I do get a lot of pleasure from photography.
Some of the ones i'm posting now i took earlier in the summer, but hadn't had time to sort out.
It's fun going through them again

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

I'm looking forward to walking through my virtual garden this winter. I've got lots of pictures I've barely looked at, much less posted. Thanks to Dave's we can enjoy the beauty of the Garden all year long! Sometimes, in the wintery months, it is quite surprising to look up from my PDB postings and see a snowy world outside my window!

Thumbnail by Weezingreens

What an evocative view! Now i know where you hide in the winter time :)
When do you usually get your first snow?

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

We could get our first snow any time now, but it is unlikely to remain. It will snow and melt again here for another month or so, then either freeze up and not snow or warm up a bit an dump a load on us. Usually, we have a nice white Christmas, but there have been years when we did not. This is a picture from our West Driveway in mid-December 2000. As you can see, there is snow, but not a large accumulation. Sorry, the picture's a bit dark.

Thumbnail by Weezingreens

Oooh I want to hurry inside for a warmup just looking at that picture! Soooo inviting.
And i was imagining you with snow over the eaves by mid november lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.