-
AuthorContent
Alyssum
Cortlandt Manor, NY
(Zone 6a)

January 6, 2003
5:15 PM

Post #443069

I just got my catalog. They have discounted their prices and also will send double amounts of seeds with each order along with bonus seeds. This may be the last year they run their catalog.

They specialize in Alpine plants, rock garden plants and wildflowers, most of their items are very rare. Call 303-621-2590 to leave a catalog request on their voice mail. They are not online, their catalog has no pictures, you have to look up the items you want on the net.

I have heard good things about this company and am really excited about the seeds I have ordered from them.

This message was edited Monday, Jan 6th 1:32 PM

Terry

Terry
Murfreesboro, TN
(Zone 7a)

January 6, 2003
7:12 PM

Post #443180

I noticed that Alyssum gave a different phone number than what we have in the Watchdog: http://gardenwatchdog.com/c/482/ If anyone whether the GWD entry should be updated, please let me know.

And if you contact them, you might let them know they're listed in the Watchdog, if they'd like to check it out (since they don't have an email or URL, we don't have any way to contact them.)
lupinelover
Grove City, OH
(Zone 6a)

January 6, 2003
8:05 PM

Post #443222

Alyssum, don't forget to list your experience with the company when you get your order in the Watchdog! Mail-order nurseries are noticing and working to improve their operations when they find out other gardeners are basing their buying decisions on others' experiences.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Garden Talk Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Vines for shade Foxglove 27 Aug 23, 2007 2:17 AM
wierd bug problem Ivey 9 Mar 7, 2010 7:54 PM
The ComposTumbler dave 43 Apr 18, 2009 5:06 AM
Are there any plants that discourage snakes? If not, any other ideas? Carol7 35 Aug 23, 2007 12:37 AM
Vine support pole Dinu 11 Jan 13, 2014 1:26 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America