Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Books, Movies, and TV: Celebrity Mole Hawaii

Communities > Forums > Books, Movies, and TV
bookmark
Forum: Books, Movies, and TVReplies: 6, Views: 197
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

January 9, 2003
3:12 AM

Post #445164

Are you going to watch this one?? This is the first one I have ever watched (it just went off) So I am new to this "Mole" thing LOL
Might be an OK show to watch. What do you think?
gardenwife
Newark, OH
(Zone 5b)

January 9, 2003
3:53 AM

Post #445194

I've never seen it, either. I'd like something to fill between now and Survivor Amazon, though!
MiniSchnuz
New Iberia, LA
(Zone 9a)

January 9, 2003
2:21 PM

Post #445378

I did watched it last night.. It was just okay to me.. I was not mood to watch TV LOL..
MeemsDream
Plymouth, MI
(Zone 6a)

January 9, 2003
2:30 PM

Post #445384

I watched the other mole series and enjoyed it. It was not celebrities...I will give it a try though.
Meems
Ponditis
Payette, ID
(Zone 7a)

January 10, 2003
5:17 AM

Post #445998

I wanted to watch it but missed it due to it being my Mother's 90th birthday. I hope I haven't missed too much of it so I don't get bored next week. I have enjoyed some of the mole episodes before so this may be a good one too. I sure beats reruns. We only get CBS, NBC, ABC,a PBS station and FOX here so we don't have too much choice and I watch the PBS station the most.
MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

January 10, 2003
12:05 PM

Post #446109

Yea I think this is going to be fun to watch, to see who the mole is!! The first show was pretty funny in a way, they all had to play Baa Baa Blackjack...they had to catch real live sheep with #'s on them and try to beat the dealers hand! Was pretty funny I thought seeing all those stars running after sheep like that instead of having a stunt double doing it for them! LOL
Happy Late Birthday to your Mom Lani!
Ponditis
Payette, ID
(Zone 7a)

January 11, 2003
4:54 AM

Post #446724

Thanks, Molly.

I wish I could have seen those celebs catching sheep. I have gotten such a kick out of watching teenage boys trying to catch ours! Boy would go this way, sheep that, boy falls into manure, sheep stands around laughing and wondering why he doesn't just grab a bucket and take them into the barn. Boy goes running after the sheep again. Sheep runs through boys legs taking boy on a backward joy ride. Boy not joyful though. LOLOLOL Great entertainment though!!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Books, Movies, and TV Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Edgar Rice Burroughs: At the Earth's Core dave 8 Jul 12, 2007 7:54 AM
Harry Potter?? evelyn_inthegar 63 Feb 23, 2008 5:25 AM
Stephen King's Dark Tower gardenwife 40 Dec 20, 2010 9:34 PM
What's The Story With Johnny Appleseed? VGMKY 13 Jul 26, 2008 2:00 AM
Fictionwise FREE ebooks drop 4 May 28, 2007 3:39 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America