Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Reminder: Keep it clean

Friends,

In recent days, I've found myself having to edit an unusually high concentration of posts in this forum, due to inappropriate language.

Please remember that we have an acceptable use policy which clearly prohibits the use of words that are offensive, indecent, abusive, hateful, harassing, libelous, profane, vulgar or unlawful. There's a lot of words and phrases that fall under these descriptions, and if you wonder if I'll object to it, I probably will.

If you are simply copying and pasting a joke in from your inbox, then it's your responsibility to carefully read and edit out any corrupt communication before pasting it in.

Thanks, and let's keep this forum clean!

Best,
Dave

Thumbnail by dave
This thread has 32 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!