Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

PlantFiles Pictures: Peony 'Raspberry Sundae' (Paeonia lactiflora)

Communities > Forums > PlantFiles Pictures
bookmark
Forum: PlantFiles PicturesReplies: 1, Views: 152
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

May 21, 2003
8:43 PM

Post #534018

Chinese Peony, Garden Peony 'Raspberry Sundae'
Paeonia lactiflora

Hybridized by Klehm, 1968

http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/38348/

Thumbnail by MOLLYBEE
Click the image for an enlarged view.

MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

May 7, 2008
4:06 AM

Post #4917550

I just popped in to look over some of my old pics here and much to my own surprise this peony is actually blooming right now and it don't look anything like this anymore, I know its the same plant but the center of it is totally different now. It looks like a hugh carnation that is bigger than your fist. The center of it can't be seen anymore because it is sooo full!

So was this pic just the proof of a "young plant" or do they all start out this way and then change?
I'll try posting a pic of it tomorrow, (not sure I can't post since I am not a paid member anymore though)
but I'll try it.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other PlantFiles Pictures Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Japanese Silver Grass, Miscanthus, Eulalia, Maiden Grass, Zebra Grass (Miscanthu hczone6 2 Oct 4, 2010 7:21 PM
Feather Reed Grass (Calamagrostis acutiflora) hczone6 1 Mar 23, 2009 1:36 PM
Lanceleaf Coreopsis, Tickseed Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata) dave 1 Jul 18, 2010 11:26 AM
Angels Trumpet 'Estella' (Brugmansia B. x candida) monika 7 Mar 24, 2011 7:32 AM
Angels Trumpet 'Grand Marnier' (Brugmansia B. x candida) monika 8 Nov 17, 2014 3:08 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America