plumeria

COLUMBIA, TN(Zone 6b)

i know absolutely zero about these plants---I have this big plumeria stick just sitting in this pot. It has full sdun and I keep it watered. How long does it take to leaf out and bloom.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I think I heard that Plumeria like the Bloom fertilizers. Don't quote me on that though. Some sticks will take up to two years to bloom from what I've heard. I had some last year that came from Stokes and none of them bloomed, but those I got from a trade, did. Who knows..........

This place has good information: http://www.plumeria101.com/

This message was edited Wednesday, Jun 25th 3:22 PM

COLUMBIA, TN(Zone 6b)

WHAT COMPANY MAKES THE BLOOM FERTILIZERS AND WHAT IS IT CALLED?

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Schultz makes one. I'm sure there are others too. It has a high middle number I think. Gosh, without going out to look, I can't remember and it is raining here right now. Another thunder bumper.

Forgot....one is called Bloom Booster. Not sure from what company though. Most garden centers or nurseries will have one or more kinds.

This message was edited Wednesday, Jun 25th 4:52 PM

COLUMBIA, TN(Zone 6b)

BRUGIE---THANKS FOR THE LINK. IT HAD ALOT OF GOOD INFO. I ALSO FOUND THAT I HAD DONE ABOUT EVERYTHING WRONG.NOW MAYBE THERE'S HOPE FOR MY STICK.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh my.............got lost in that hyperlink....LOL! Loved all the info and pics!

"eyes"

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

You are welcome. Good luck with your log. "stick". LOL!!

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Hi,

I got (4) cuttings from Katrina's Co-Op in May. Plant them by 101plumeria instruction. I now have one with a bloom & no leaves & 3 with leaves.

Honeybee

Dripping Springs, TX

Honeybee Watch the cutting with the inflo and no leaves. It may not have any roots on it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images