New forum for Iris lovers?

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Hey, don't you think we should get together and get our own IRIS FORUM? Daylilies have their own! We could get trades , and photos and care altogether in one place for lazy ol' me!

Dave's garden said they'd add the IRIS FORUM if there's enought interest.... Sound off for irises!!!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

Yeah!!! Go irises. I think thats a good idea!!

Princeton, IL(Zone 5a)

Irises are in my top three favorite plants along with daylilies and hostas both of which have their own forums. My iries are very sad that they are left out! : {

LimeyLisa Kay

Olathe, KS(Zone 6a)

IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM! IRIS FORUM!

(how's that??) grinnin' ear to ear!

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Maybe y'all should post this idea to Dave's Garden Forum so the man can hear you!

Wanda, I love the dramatic statement that iris above makes. I have no iris left except a batch of yellow flag. Borers got 'em. Maybe in my next house.

Darius,

I'm cleaning my sis in law's iris garden tonight. I put her stuff in 6 years ago and it's over run. Should have some Orchid Beauty, Grandma's Royals, Peach Dream & maybe a purple available. Interested? email me.

Let's all go to Dave's Garden & lobby for the IRIS FORUM. They said if I could find some interest, they'd make one for our neglected irises!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers

Wanda, you have mail.

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

I would love to see an iris forum on DG!

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

I would support an iris forum. Wandasflowers, just post a link to this thread in Dave's forum ... I'm sure he will help.

Cheri'

Wanda, I just posted this link on Dave's Garden Forum so he'll be sure to see it.

http://davesgarden.com/t/392755/
(edited to add the hyperlink)

This message was edited Wednesday, Aug 6th 11:28 AM

Done! http://davesgarden.com/f/iris/

Dave

Thanks for the Iris Forum! I'm sure it will grow. Right now, I'm going to my Preferences and add it to the forums I am watching.

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

Ditto what darius said!

Cheri'

Power to the people! Now leave me alone so I can go dig hundreds of Tiger lily bulbs & irises for y'all! Ha Ha

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Thanks Dave for the new iris forum. Donna

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Wow, done before I could get here. Well, I have had problems getting on for two or three days, but now I am here to support my favorite flower, the poor gardener's orchid. Oh, this will be delicious! And it happened before I sent my order for this year. Dave, and fellow iris lovers, you might have saved me a bundle!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images