Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

PlantFiles Pictures: Rose Glory Bower, Cashmere Bouquet, Mexicali Rose, Mexican Hydrangea (Clerodendr

Communities > Forums > PlantFiles Pictures
bookmark
Forum: PlantFiles PicturesReplies: 3, Views: 196
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
SILady
Enterprise, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 21, 2003
8:21 PM

Post #623446

Rose Glory Bower, Cashmere Bouquet, Mexicali Rose, Mexican Hydrangea
Clerodendrum bungei

Another no care perennial in zone 9b. It tends to be a bit invasive for me. Aroma is fantastic!

http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/1253/

Thumbnail by SILady
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Leann
Nashville, TN

September 2, 2003
3:35 PM

Post #635387

where can you purchase via mail order?
SILady
Enterprise, FL
(Zone 9b)

February 28, 2004
2:45 PM

Post #794310

Leann, sorry to have taken so long to answer to your post. I can sell you all you want!!! These tend to spread via underground roots and you'll have all you want and don't want in a couple of years. I've been pulling them up and throwing them away. I've sold them on ebay. I'd be happy to sell you good size plants cheap! Let me know.

Sincerely, Deb
Odem
Gulfport, MS

August 29, 2007
1:54 AM

Post #3911902

Hi, my name is Bonnie. This is my first time to post. I wanted to see what you had to say about the cashmere bouquet. I was given a few plants by an elderly friend and like you said I have more than I know what to do with. I live on the Miss. Gulf coast and mine have been in full bloom for a while and they are getting more and more blooms. My neighbor across the fence have some just like mine. lol I now keep mine confined in a flower bed and mow the rest down while they are small. They are very pretty.
Bonnie

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other PlantFiles Pictures Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Japanese Silver Grass, Miscanthus, Eulalia, Maiden Grass, Zebra Grass (Miscanthu hczone6 2 Oct 4, 2010 7:21 PM
Feather Reed Grass (Calamagrostis acutiflora) hczone6 1 Mar 23, 2009 1:36 PM
Lanceleaf Coreopsis, Tickseed Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata) dave 1 Jul 18, 2010 11:26 AM
Angels Trumpet 'Estella' (Brugmansia B. x candida) monika 7 Mar 24, 2011 7:32 AM
Angels Trumpet 'Grand Marnier' (Brugmansia B. x candida) monika 4 Oct 20, 2014 1:49 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America