Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Dave's Garden FAQ: PDB: How long does it take to review images uploaded

Communities > Forums > Dave's Garden FAQ
bookmark
Forum: Dave's Garden FAQReplies: 2, Views: 188
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Happenstance
Northern California, CA

August 23, 2003
2:41 AM

Post #624824

How long does it take to review images uploaded to the PDB?

Terry

Terry
Murfreesboro, TN
(Zone 7a)

August 23, 2003
5:08 AM

Post #624971

It depends on how many images you have in the queue, and how many total images are in there.

Generally speaking, approximately 5 images per user will be released each day. If you've loaded dozens of images, it will take several days to "work off the excess inventory". However, if you've only submitted a few images, it's fairly certain that they'll be released the same day, or over the course of one or two days.

By limiting the number of each user's images we release each day, it assures every user a shot at having some of their images appear in the PDB and newsletters. (If we went on a strictly first in/first out basis, we might spend several days releasing only one user's images.)
smiln32
Oklahoma City, OK
(Zone 7a)

August 24, 2003
3:37 AM

Post #625803

I didn't realize that there could be a lag time between when you upload your photo and when it actually appears in the PDB. I guess I learned something new today.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Dave's Garden FAQ Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
DG: About the origins of Dave's Garden lupinelover 46 Jan 23, 2010 1:24 AM
Can I post more than one image per message? Happenstance 19 Jul 24, 2007 12:58 AM
How do I create bold, italicized, and underlined text? tcfromky 51 Oct 21, 2009 3:13 AM
What are the differences between DG and GardenWeb? garlicgoddess 143 Jun 9, 2010 10:09 PM
Why do my messages all have "edit" under my username? Terry 5 Jan 27, 2008 8:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America