I think the weather is changing tonight.

southeast, NE

The weather must be going to change. I heard the dog barking. She was looking toward the yearling ewe pen and then looked at me. The ewes are acting quite crazy, chasing each other around, jumping on top of the mineral feeder, knocking each other down, etc. The dog was just waiting for me to give her orders to make them stop. Have you noticed how you can tell there will be a weather change due to the behavior of the animals?

Tabor, SD(Zone 4b)

Animals....and kids.(as in children!!) The kids were bouncing off the walls at school today. Then around 3:00, it started snowing like crazy. We can always tell when the weather is going to change, because the teachers come out of the classrooms like they had been hit by a tornado, then the tornado (alias about 25 kids) comes out the door. LOL

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Jewel, were the animals right? What did your weather do?

southeast, NE

Yep - I think we should quit relying on meteorologists (sp?). A nasty cold front came through - temp dropped 20-30 and the wind chill was below 0. Ruth - I have several friends who are teachers - they swear they can tell when the weather is changing and when there is a full moon.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images