How do I post a picture to my thread?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Can someone give me easy to follow steps to adding a picture to my thread.
What about in someone else's thread?

I need help with posting a pic please.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Just click the 'browse' button at the bottom of the reply box.This will bring up the different places in your computer where you can store your pictures.

Click on the heading where your pictures are stored.This will bring up another window.Select the picture that you want to post and hit the 'open' button in that window.

This will open it into the file at DG where it will post in the link. Hit "preview" just like you do when posting to a thread and check your picture to make sure it's the one you want. If so,hit 'submit'.

If you've messed up and it's not the right picture,just hit your 'back' button and repeat the first steps.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Thanks Melody, I was hoping someone would come along and give the step by step instructions for this. I am no good with explaining things so that is why I didn't answer my own question. LOL

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

You must also put some message in the text box in order to post an image. (If you don't, you won't see the "send" button after you preview it.)

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you I can print this out and maybe it will work for me

This message was edited May 16, 2004 2:24 PM

Thorne Bay, AK(Zone 6b)

It takes me 3-5 minutes to upload pictures from my computer due to my dialup internet.Is there any way I could use the BROWSE to access my Photobucket pictures?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I don't think you can put in pics from anywhere besides your hard drive right now. But if your photobucket page is open to the public, you can always just include a link to it instead of posting the actual picture. Probably won't get quite as many people to look at it that way, but if someone's really interested to see what you have then they will take the time to visit the link.

Thorne Bay, AK(Zone 6b)

Thanks,Ecrane-I guess I'm stuck with the long upload.I think I know how to post the link to pics & you're right,it's nice to see a thumbnail first.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images