Seeds for Cancelled Stamps

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I would like to trade seeds for postage stamps from countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Cancelled stamps are perfectly fine. Duplicates are also o.k. as I use the duplicates in craft projects. I realize that most people don't have a stockpile of cancelled postage stamps laying around, but if you are interested in this, let me know what seeds you want and I'll reserve them for you while you accumulate the stamps. The "exchange rate" is 25 stamps per seed offer.

This message was edited Jun 23, 2004 8:26 AM

Toledo, OR(Zone 8a)

I've got one from Nice France. Want it?

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

If you would like Canadian stamps I would love a few
seeds from your Bird of Paradise and the "Roman
Holiday" Epi. PLMK Thank you!

You may leave the stamps on the paper. Just trim the paper to within several millimetres of the stamp. If you really want to remove the stamps from the paper, soak them in water until the stamp falls off on its own. Trying to peel the stamp off of dry paper can damage the stamp.

This message was edited Jun 23, 2004 8:27 AM

Rockwell City, IA(Zone 4b)

Dear Kelli,
We are new to Dave's Garden. I am a stamp collector and a crafter/artist as well as a gardener. I have an accumulation of stamps, most of which I have already soaked. Friends supply me with foreign stamps, but I have purchased bags at stamp shows so have lots of duplicates. The seeds that you have are possibly not harty enough for our Iowa zone 4, but perhaps there is something of interest that you have.

WillisGardens,
I have some annuals and some things that are not subtropical. I have not added everything to my trade list yet, so keep checking back.

I still have lots of seeds left, and in fact, more kinds now than when I originally posted this. See the details at this link http://davesgarden.com/t/410631/

This message was edited Nov 16, 2004 11:32 AM

This offer still applies.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Kell.....do You have any DL seeds ? I have Stamps from Germany,
Brigitte

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Kelli, I tried to email you, but got the email returned:

----- Transcript of session follows -----
plantparadiseca@hotmail.com.. User unknown

I have a few French Stamps that i just got - not enough for a trade, but would be happy to send them to you if you send me your address. . .

Onalee

This message was edited Nov 16, 2004 2:13 PM

That's an old defunct e-mail address. Try again by clicking on my Dave's Garden name. (I'd post my e-mail address here, but when fully spelled out, they are a magnet for spammers who have search engines or bots that look for such things, plus my new address uses my full name which I don't care to display for the whole world to see.)

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

No problem - thanks!

Onalee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images