Happy Birthday to TomK and Jersey!!!!!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Have a great day ya'll!! Tom, I know yours is today...Jersey, I don't know when yours was/is, but I know I am close!! Happy Birthday folks! As a special treat I will sing ya'll Happy Birthday backwards! Yep, backwards!And with a heavy cajun accent! O.K. ready..here goes: Happy Birthday to you..etc. etc.. Now, you can't see me, but I am standing up with my back to the computer and singing...backwards...get it...back to computer...backwards...OK, that wasn't funny, sorry...hee, hee <[:-)Bye! Lisa

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUIT! happy birthday to both of you =]
hope you have many more!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

HAPPY POST-NATAL DAY CELEBRATION!!! (or something like that!) I remember the day I was born. My Mom had already had two sons b4 me...so I was "for sure" gonna be a girl. NOT! All plans had been made. Pink booties, pink bassinet, pink blankies, pink bows. Eventually I emerged. A boy! I was so ugly the doctor spanked my mom instead of me. And there I lay, in my world of pink! All the nurses would come by and "cootchie cootchie cooooo, oh SHE is SO Sweet" (in their best falsetto voices!) I remember laying there wishing I had teeth so I could nip their thumbs-and-index fingers off my cheeks as they spoke those words! To this day I have a natural aversion to PINK! (I was even born with red hair!) Oh but what memories I have! Altho I was born entirely too ugly my mom still kept me well fed...ah yes, those times of being stood in corner of the kitchen eating. (She fed me from across the room, with a sling-shot.) (I knew some good would come of it. To this day I have very quick reflexes.) Oh how I miss those days...(Nahhhhh....!)

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

I hope TomK and Jersey enjoyed Horseshoe's recollections as much as I did. We've all had our daily fix and now are ready to take on the day. Have a good one!

Hamburg/Pinnebog, MI(Zone 6a)

Thank you all and I am still trying to get the picture to appear on my site. And I thought I knew Computers,HA!!!
any of you seen it yet?
Anyways, Thank You all again and I am going out to buy me a digitial camera tonight,ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Lets Be Careful out There,
TOMK

Tom,

Try doing your picture in the "Photo forum". It should be easier for you.

Regarding the digital camera, I bought a Fuji Finepix for $229 after reading this thread:

http://davesgarden.com/showthread/general/1766.html

I'm happy as a clam with it. All the pictures in my journal were taken with this camera. It takes /EXCELLENT/ closeup shots.

Dave

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

....as evidenced by Dave's mugshot at the Photo Gallery,eh?
TomK, I know what you mean...I had a hard time scanning some text for someone today!...when I tried to print it it came out all gobble-de-gooked! Oh these trying times!
MaryE...glad you enjoyed the memories! It seems they go back quite a ways. (After all, I'm as old as my mouth, and a bit older than my teeth.)
My birthday is coming up in a wk or so. Hope to call my Mother and wish Happy Birthday to HER! After all, she was there also!

(Zone 5A)

Well, *blush*, Lisa. How'd ya know? I will be officially middle aged next week....thanks for the song, Cheri. Making andouille and chicken gumbo tomorrow for my birthday supper!

Catherine

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

I knew it was b-time for you guys because of the "who are you" thread. Both you guys posted about it. Have a great b-day next week! Bye, Lisa

southeast, NE

Belated happy birthday greetings! I'm always late - just ask my family!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images