Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

frost this morning

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Had frost this morning in SWPA. Thank God for NWS being right on target. Had time to cover my annuals outside or move them under my big pines where they were ok. We are used to late frosts but this was a record low for us for this time of year. Is this a harbinger of what our crazy weather is going to be like this summer?

South of Boston, MA(Zone 5a)

We were close to frost here in Massachusetts too. I hope it isn't a harbinger, but I am beginning to wonder. First we had temps in the 90s, then we had a cold spell. Since then, it seems to rain every day. Everything is growing very slowly! Let's keep our fingers crossed for better weather.
Dorothy

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

frosted here in michigan toooooooooooooooo!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

We're pointing our fans your way, hopefully some of our warm air will make it that far north!!!!

New York, NY(Zone 6a)

Yikes, its pouring in NY right now. I transplanted my tomatoes (first time I ever grew anything from seed) during the last heat wave a few weeks ago. I just hope they'll survive the near-frost and non-stop rain with barely any sun.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

My poor plants have been poured on, had morning frost and suffered severe neglect this week(due to circumstances beyond my control)......AND THEY ARE THRIVING.......t's as if someone is telling me that everything is going to be alright
Sandy
You can't see it..but i'm smilin'

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.