Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Gourdaholic- looking for seeds from Large Gourd from Nigeria

Mesilla Park, NM

Looking for those Giant gourd seeds from either Nigeria, or Africa.. I have several types of seeds and can trade some gourd seeds or flower seeds for some..

The rabbits have eaten all the seedlings this year, so my seed is from they year before. But, it is still in the gourds and they are on a pellet in my yard..

I want to make a drum, and really would love some of the bushel or harry hurley's gourds, or the above.. I am obsessed... help me.. then this darn roof rat ate my long dipper gourd just this week, I have a few smaller ones growing on that vine but do not know if they will survive the rest of the season and the roof rats at the same time.. Well, that's my story and I 'm sticking to it..lol.

This thread has 36 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!