Photo by Melody

Brugmansias: Welcome to the Brugmansia Forum!

Communities > Forums > Brugmansias
bookmark
Forum: BrugmansiasReplies: 10, Views: 311
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
dave

June 2, 2001
6:44 PM

Post #5782

Long overdue, I suppose, we finally have a forum dedicated entirely to Brugmansias (and friends, like Daturas).

I suppose any ornamental Solanaceae is fair game here, but Brugs and Daturas will probably comprise over 99% of the discussion matter.

Enjoy!

Dave
Zanymuse
Scotia, CA
(Zone 9b)

June 2, 2001
7:35 PM

Post #79443

Thanks Dave! Now can we pester you to move the Forum thread
Attention all Brugmansia growers over here?

And K' HT you might want to start a thread here for the contest!

LOL I don't even have my starts yet and I can't stay away from this thread!
dave

June 2, 2001
7:45 PM

Post #79446

Done!
MzMunchken
Crestview, FL
(Zone 7b)

June 2, 2001
11:29 PM

Post #79490

Removed by member request
JJsgarden
Northern Piedmont, NC
(Zone 7b)

June 3, 2001
3:06 AM

Post #79562

Thank you Dave!!! Yipeeee! A place for us Brug lovers!!

Jean
Zanymuse
Scotia, CA
(Zone 9b)

June 3, 2001
6:01 AM

Post #79594

Wow! I posted just before leaving for work and came home to find everything up and running!

I am thrilled to have a chance to help out with the contest awards and look forward to putting a winners name on each catagory.

If this becomes an annual event maybe my 1st efforts will be ready to enter in a year or two. In the meantime all you growers out there just keep adding info on our new forum and I will soon be up to date!

perLite
Petaluma, CA

June 5, 2001
12:26 AM

Post #80180

Dave, thanks!
and, Zanymuse, I feel a little better about not having all my seed yet (though I've some just sprouted from rather old seeds of D.inoxia) if you don't have your starts yet!
Liz
North Vancouver, BC
(Zone 8b)

June 5, 2001
3:33 AM

Post #80238

Dave -- I love you!! I've been away and missed checking in. What a wonderful surprise! This will be my first stop.
Liz
Zanymuse
Scotia, CA
(Zone 9b)

June 5, 2001
5:45 AM

Post #80258

perLite, K'HT is sending me some starts from hers that should be arriving here in a few days. I know one is yellow and the rest is a suprise that I will have to get to bloom before I know what they are! I can't hardly stand it I am so excited about trying my hand at these lovely plants!
I see you are in Petaluma. I will honk at you next time we travel south on the way to Frisco!
perLite
Petaluma, CA

June 5, 2001
7:09 AM

Post #80268

Zany, Hi there! I'm only a mile off the freeway, so if you honk the horn loud, I'll probably hear it!
Warning, all: 'Frosty Pink' outside the window here, already has a flower bud beginning on it...
Unfortunately for me, the cucumber beetles have swiss cheese'd the foliage (actually they seem to like the cucumbers less than anything else out there!).
No problem. Soon the preying mantids will hatch. Or so I hope.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Brugmansias Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
it you take cuttings from a blooming plant.. arlene 52 Dec 21, 2010 12:39 PM
Great Brugmansia hybrids fast Brugmansia 24 Jul 8, 2013 12:49 AM
How Many Other Canadian Brug Lovers Are Here? Ladybug 30 Aug 7, 2010 8:24 PM
Labeled Parts - 2nd try poppysue 15 Jan 8, 2010 2:19 PM
parentage monika 80 Nov 14, 2011 6:36 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America