Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Welcome Mat: Hi Everyone

Communities > Forums > Welcome Mat
bookmark
Forum: Welcome MatReplies: 12, Views: 182
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
snowhermit
Woodsville, NH
(Zone 4a)

June 3, 2001
1:17 PM

Post #5828

I joined DG within the last two weeks and have been busy reading all the forums and information on gardening.How nice to be able to post something and not worry that if you happened to put it in the wrong forum you will get a warning e-mail.The people here are so friendly and helpful and make the newbies feel so welcome that I'm sure I'm going to love it here.I'm also sure that DG is going to grow by leaps and bounds.What wonderful forums Dave. Seems like you have just about everything covered.
dave

June 3, 2001
1:30 PM

Post #79679

Welcome snowhermit! Post away and don't worry about making a mistake. I do move forums to different forums at times, but only to maximize the exposure your thread will receive. I also E-mail you a friendly note whenever I move a thread, just to let you know where the thread has been moved to.

Again, Welcome!

Dave
notmartha
Bay City, MI
(Zone 6a)

June 3, 2001
1:37 PM

Post #79683

snowhermit welcome to daves-im glad you are finding your way around the forums-its a great place!
welcome from michigan
im dori-notmartha

Terry

Terry
Murfreesboro, TN
(Zone 7a)

June 3, 2001
5:53 PM

Post #79786

Welcome to DG Snowhermit! You must like cold weather to choose your nickname, and live in Zone 4; hope your warm summer weather shows up soon! Happy gardening at DG!

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

June 3, 2001
8:21 PM

Post #79829

Welcome, snowhermit! I hope you will enjoy DG as much as I do! I LOVE it here!!!!

and a suggestion... on your preferences page, why not list your location, or at least zone? It will make it easier for the rest of us when you have plant trades!
MzMunchken
Crestview, FL
(Zone 7b)

June 6, 2001
1:23 AM

Post #80585

Removed by member request
snowhermit
Woodsville, NH
(Zone 4a)

June 6, 2001
2:58 AM

Post #80617

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome.I live in the White Mountains in New Hampshire and as you can see from my name we get our share of snow.The weather here has been quite cold(Snow last Thur.and frost Thur and Fri).Hopefully my plants won't think that winters back.Good to see so many new people joining Dave's Garden.
Dicentra
Philadelphia, PA
(Zone 6b)

June 15, 2001
2:58 PM

Post #83492

Hi Snowhermit..so nice to have you here..welcome :)
Trish
mikepiper
Circleville, OH
(Zone 8b)

July 2, 2001
1:09 PM

Post #89325

Hi snowhermit

New here myself but loving it I have met some very nice and giving people here.
Mike

This message was edited Monday, Jul 2nd 10:15 AM
eyesoftexas
Toadsuck, TX
(Zone 7a)

July 2, 2001
1:27 PM

Post #89340

Welcome, my friend. You will find that this is where you're heart will be warmed in all the seasons. So happy
you joined us.

Jerrie
Sis

July 5, 2001
11:59 PM

Post #90853

Welcome snowhermit'''' I joined today and looking forward to you posts too''Sis'
Lilith
Durham
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

July 6, 2001
12:51 PM

Post #91057

ohh snowhermit sounds a bit nippy where you are...welcome from the uk!

lil

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Welcome Mat Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Introduction pearl 12 Jun 14, 2007 3:08 PM
Louisiana crawdad360 26 May 21, 2009 4:35 PM
Hi Everyone.... From the Chesapeake Bay Area Chesapeake 11 Jun 15, 2008 4:12 PM
Greetings from NE Kansas! azurebloom 11 Sep 29, 2008 1:04 AM
Hello from the Caribbean knotimpaired 14 Sep 3, 2007 7:03 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America