Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

International Trading: Belize and southermost Mexico

Communities > Forums > International Trading
bookmark
Forum: International TradingReplies: 1, Views: 456
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
BugFreak
Navarre (NW FL), FL
(Zone 8b)

February 9, 2004
8:20 AM

Post #776639

I'm trying to find someone who might be able to help me get a plant from this region. It is commonly found around the Mayan ruins growing in the limestone. Does anyone know of anyone who might be able to help me in my search? Thanks.

BugFreak
MaVieRose
High Desert, CA
(Zone 8a)

February 9, 2004
9:15 AM

Post #776654

sorry, i do not mean to burst ur bubbles, maybe u should read this http://www.tfeps.org/permits1.htm http://www.ceris.purdue.edu/napis/a-facts/fsfist.html

maybe u should check ur local agricultural office to get necessary info on plant u want to bring in or u might jeopardise someone or some body in the process.

pls. do not get me wrong, just trying to help here.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other International Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
CLOSED: Who can I trade seeds with? singleyellowros 23 Feb 11, 2008 3:12 PM
CLOSED: Looking for Japanese Morning glory seeds and Japanese iris gloriag 2 Jun 7, 2008 6:05 PM
Palm seeds for trade gcolbert28303 5 May 5, 2008 12:57 AM
Salvia Seeds for Salvia Seeds:) annette68 6 Oct 30, 2007 4:01 AM
Ipomoea batatas B1ZZYL1ZZY 19 May 18, 2007 9:00 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America