Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

How is everyone today? This is from our e-magination. LOL

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I have read some of the posts and am going to have a BBQ and everyone hear is invited. I am going to need help with the food as I need back surgery and Can't do this alone. You all understand. First how many of you will attend? What would be easier would it be easier to pick what food you will bring? I have picked out a lovely e-park that has a large building with A/C.
Lots of trees and wild flowers all in many colors in bloom. Absolutely no rain in site. Just a few large white puffy clouds in a huge sky of the most beautiful blue. The breeze is so nice we won't even break a sweat. No mosquitoes or pests of any kind. We can call it Garden of brugs as there will be every color of brug you can imagine. OH also there is no calories in the food and no fats. Now we can believe anything we want and this we all have enough depression and guilt. So that is why today all of the calories and fat are gone.
After we eat then I have arranged 15 massage therapists to give each of us a 1 hour massage after 30 or so min in a jacussi. Can you feel the tension roll of with each muscle being massaged. Soft music being played in the back ground. Lovely light scented candles burning while we alone are being pampered. After that we will have manicures and pedicures. Facials the whole works. For any of our guy members you will get an hour and !/2 massage. And you will get the manicure to help with what gardening has taken its toll on. The rest is up to you.
Nothing to think of today but how wonderful the friends, flowers, the small talk, and being pampered is because we deserve it. The day is ours.
When the sun goes down we will listen to soft music as we talk about our biggest love our famlies and flowers. There will be spectactular fireworks (Without the booms) And for a great end to such a wonderful day that we forgot even about our pain everyone will get to take home the first blue brug.
It is a beautiful 4 ft sky blue hybrid that one of our very own is responsible for.
Now I need a head count. I need your RSVPs and we need to start a list for the food. I will be responsible for the T-Bones and Lobster.
Now I need a head count. Who will be first to RSVP

If nothing else you must admit I can really dream. LOL
I amazed my self.
But lets keep it going.

Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

I can dream that I am there, sitting on the lounger, beside the pool, with just the right temperature and breeze. I don't have any aches, and my body is working correctly! No need for a big buffet for me, just the pampering and relaxing. Thankx for the moment of peace.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

I'll bring some potato salad, and devilled eggs. Since this is e-food, it won't take any time to prepare it either. Mayo or Miracle whip?

Hey, since it's e-magination, I'll have a beautiful, young body, with long lovely hair, a great e-tan, and I'll even don my swimsuit. LOL!

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

mayo - real, not lite -
and since this is emagination - forget about back surgery and pain etc - we all feel TERRIFIC

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

There's no such thing as pain and surgery in emagination. Yay!!!

Now, who's bringing the decadent desserts?????

Where's Pond???? She makes really great cyber-fudge, and fresh butter. I think I'll get my potatoes for the salad from her. They grow great ones in ID. Pond?????

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

I'm here with all the fudge you can eat. It is of any imaginable flavor, I have marachino cherry fudge, pecan fudge, cashew fudge, macadamia nut fudge, the list goes on and on. Dark and light chocolate and ssooooo creamy that you can't believe it. I could even make white chocolate if somebody must have it. Of course no calories either.

Spuds, you say I should bring some spuds. I sure can and we can have tater salad and any other spud dish you want to dream up. Got plenty of tasty sweet yellow onions too. I brought some red and some white onions too if you prefer them. We grow em all here and they are the finest quality. Anybody want some sugar? We have sugar beets and a refinary nearby where the best quality sugar comes from. You say you love cheese? Why I can get really great cheese too whether it is made from cow's milk or even goat milk cheese from a nearby goat dairy.

I have salmon too. It is succulent and very pretty color. Captive raised so we aren't depleting the wild population but this captive raised is oh so good!

I will also bring elk and buffalo steaks from some nearby farms. From my own farm I will bring the best lamb you have ever tasted. Very lean and none of that fat that sticks to you! I also have fresh beef the likes of which you have never tasted.

A massage and hot tub sounds wonderful. OHHHHH sooo soothing. All my pains are gone and no worries about Doctor bills or prescription bills or even household bills. Ahhhhh no worries at all. This is soooooo nice.

zzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZ

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Glad you joined in, Lani!zzzzzzzz
zzzz
zzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzz
ZZZzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz, nite all, pills taking effectzzz
zzzzzzzzzZZz
zzzzzzzzzz

Edited to breathe, is that better???

This message was edited May 29, 2004 1:23 AM

OMG Judith you have to breathe between the zzz's or the thread gets W I D E . Breathe, Breathe dear friend!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I am so happy to ahve all of you come. I am sure others will join us. The food is so great. We have alot of great cooks. I have brought cheese cake. Any kind you want. Plain, cherry, strawberry, blueberry, chocolate, and pumpkin.
I am very pleased to meet and spend time with each of you.
Sandy

Ohhhh I love cheese cake. I would like a slice of the blueberry because blueberries are supposed to be good for ya. lol

Nice to "meet" you Sandy.

In this perfect cyber world I won't have any weeds in my garden, my lawn would be perfect and green with no dips to twist an ankle and absolutely no gopher burrows. My trees would be mature and all my benches and bat houses would be done and no mosquitoes at all. My waterfall would be the best man made one in the world and my health would be perfect.

Of course I would be driving the pickup truck of my dreams. And I would have a great barn full of the prettiest sheep you ever saw from the Dorper breed. My pastures would be belly high to a horse and no buffalo flies for the animals or us to fight off.

ahhhhh such is the life. This hammock is very comfy.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Good, it did help. Thanks for waking me, Pond!
I'll try not to go to sleep on the z-key again!

Oh, Sandy! You chose such a lovely site for your BBQ! It's so relaxing here and restful, and all my back pain is gone! That's amazing!

Gosh, is there a prize here for the most !!!!!!!!s???????!!!!!
I think I just won it!!!!!!!!!
Just have to remember not to go to sleep on the !!!!!!-key.

Lani, that fudge sure looks good. Those onions will be good in my potato salad, just don't tell my DH. He'll never know if no one tells him. Besides, cyber-onions don't upset your tummy.

I think you can put me down for a bite of all that meat all of you are talking about. I'm a real meat lover, and tater lover, and butter lover, and fudge lover, and ...............(oops! excuse me!)

Is that pumpkin cheesecake? Ooh, I never had that before. I've got to try that. And cheese, yum!

And no mosquitoes!!!!

Move over, Pond, you'll have to share that hammock!

Share my hammock? Why when I have others right here. Judith I think you would be very comfy in this beautiful blue one since it is padded and oh such a pretty area it is in too. I really think your Hubby would like the green one since he is wearing that nice green shirt with matching pants. Why he looks so handsome! I think both of you are lovers which is why you are a meat lover, butter lover...

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

That's us, but DH would never wear green. In the army too long! :~}

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Ponditis so glad you could come, the pleasure is all mine to meet such wonderful friends. I am glad all of you have come, And yes there is more than enough hammocks, swings, you name it to go around.
I am not sure who but someone is bringing mashed potatoes, french fries, and home fries. Also a mouthwatering briscuit. Oh yes could someone bring home made rolls?
JudithI I am so glad you like the spot I picked for this. Is really is relaxing. I wanted only the best.
Let me get you a slice of blueberry cheese cake Ponditis and here is a slice of pumpkin cheese cake for you JudithI. here you go. Anything else you would like?
Just let me know.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Oh, there's a lot else I would like. Fortunately, with cyber-food, nobody gets full, so you can try some of everything.

But you shouldn't be serving us. You should be relaxing and enjoying your lovely BBQ, having one of those lovely massages you described. In a cyber-BBQ, no one has to do any work. Everybody gets to enjoy the fun and relaxation.

I'll just graze my way around the wonderful food that is available. And, since I won't get full, if somebody else brings in a new dish, I will have room for that too!

You were a so kind to find this wonderful cyber-place and host the start-up to get everyone going. Your work is done! Relax and enjoy!

Would you like some potato salad, or devilled eggs? How about some fudge, or other kinds of spuds. This lamb is lovely, as is all the food available. Serve yourself up some of everything, even if it's only a taste.

This is a great BBQ!!!!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I came to serve all of you. I am truely being blessed by all. I will sit now and enjoy everyones company. Oh yes I love deviled eggs and potatoe salad. Anyone for another massage? manacure anything? They are here all night. I think the jacussi could feel great again a little later.

Thank you, I would love another massage. Ohhhhhh that feels sooooo good, Gustavo. You are such a great massuse (sp?)

I brought just about every potato concoction that you can dream up. Why Idaho is FULL of potato fields especially in the southern part. There are also lots and lots of onion fields. So fried onions, onion rings, baked onions, French onion soup, pickled onions, the list goes on and on. Help yourself to anything and I really think we can all serve ourselves so you can relax. Have another massage. ahhhh

zzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

i think i'm ready for laying in the pool with a huge strawberry daiquiri stopped with mounds of fresh whipped cream. and i iworld, i'll actually be able to lie there without thinking about all the work i should be doing!

Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

I'm having such an enjoyable, relaxing time, lazing by the pool, with such great company, that I might have to stay over for a second day of this paradise. Of course our lovely host(ess) has all the help needed so wouldn't be put out or have to lift a finger, and could relax and enjoy themselves with us.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I just talked to the owners and they said we could have it for a week if we want. We could cater in the food for the rest of the time and in would cost us nothing. Also complete pampering the whole time. What do you all think?
I'm in if you all are. I bet others could come no that it is extended.LMK

Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

I'm in !!!

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

zzzzzzzzzhmmmmm....What? Ooh, caught me napping.
What's that? We can stay the rest of the week??? Great!!!
Oh, I could really get used to this pampering treatment.

I think I'll sit in a lounge chair for a while, and let someone else enjoy this hammock.

Did somebody mention daiquiris? Aah, that would be lovely.

It's so very nice to not have pain, nothing to do, wonderful friends all around. I can even enjoy the sun here, without worrying about sunburn or worse. And the sun feels soooo good!

Maybe I'll have a swim after I finish the daiquiri--just lime for me, thanks! Mind if I join you handhelpers? Hi, MG99!

Mmmmmmmmm....that aromatherapy smells good. Even the pool is scented with lavender.
Thanks for providing all this, Sandy!

Pond, are you still sleeping over there? She's probably already tried the daiquiris!

Hi MG99, it is always good to see new members joining us.

Judith, I have never tasted a daiquri in my life! I might like trying one to help me get to sleep tonight. I slept too much this morning. this place is almost too relaxing.

Ahhhhh this massage feels good. I decided I could get in another before I go to the pool. Ohhh a little to the left---that's it----aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Well! You really must correct that oversight! Daquiris come in a number of different flavors, original (lime-flavored), strawberry, ......Somebody help me out here!!!!!!

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

And there is my personal favorite, banana daquiris! We just have to have some of them...
Who would like me to bring a fried turkey breast? With Cajun seasoning, don't you know...
I would love to have a massage, and is there a hammock that I can use? This was a great idea!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

This is my pleasure. You all deserve it.
Melvatoo that turkeybreast sounds great. I also wanted to meantion there are plenty of hammocks to go around. there are more if needed.
JudithI you are very welcome. Help your self to everything and glad your here melvatoo.
Help your self everyone there is more of everything to go around. I going to have my secound massage. See you all in around an hour.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

pond - frozen strawberry daiquiri is my favorite - made with fresh strawberries to boot! yummy yummy yummy! [rum is the alcohol] haha - my mouth is watering!

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Or we can have some pina colada's and make them with fresh strawberries instead of pineapple...those are good!

Anything strawberry or blueberry would be my favorite. I really don't care for anything alcohol though since it makes me too silly and sleepy. I can't hold my alcohol at all either. LOL

Ahhhhhh this hottub feels so nice....I guess I better get out before I fall asleep in here. I sure have been falling asleep easily down here.

***Talking to self so no one hears me.*** ( I wonder if its the elevation change that makes me sleepy? Or maybe someone here is putting something in my food or drinks? Something sinister? Hmmm who would do that? I am going to have to try to stay awake long enough to watch.)

zzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Now who would do a thing like that?????????

I'd love another lime daiquiri. Thanks much!

Wonder if we could order in an Italian buffet, with fresh salads, pasta, sauces, and antipasto? Oh, and Italian bread, with olive oil and garlic dip. And wine and cheeses. Think of all the calories, if it wasn't cyber-food! Enjoy with no guilt!

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

If this is going to be emagination Ill likely forgo the massage and start looking for a good Tennesse Walking horse to ride for awhile. Then I won't have to worry about being so sore the next few days that I won't be able to walk! We will walk carefully thru the gardens so we won't damage the plants.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

i think i'd like to play a game of tennis while we're at it [boy, wouldn't that be nice - it's been 5 years since i've been able to play]

I have never played tennis. I do like the idea of riding gaited horses though I would like a Peruvian Paso leaflady. I can ride one of those all day and not be sore. Then come back and have a nice hot tub and a good nights sleep after dinner. Ahhhh such is the life here in la la land.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

I've got a bigger emagination than that! I'll join both of you in horseback riding. And I'm up for tennis too! It's been 45 years since I've done either, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

Hmmmm.....I wonder how plants grow here in emagination world? Good, I bet! We can plant anything we want to, and it will instantly be beautiful and never wilt or die. What would you all like to plant?

The sweetest oranges you have ever eaten. Still taste like an orange but ohhh sooooooooo good. Mangos that are really tasty unlike the green unripe ones we get here. Huge succulent strawberries. Oh so many fruits that are picked too soon when you find them in the stores.

The flowers I could have!!! Gardenias, jasmine, magnolias, roses that don't have black spot or thrips, I could go on all night long.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Beautiful blooms covering my large magnolia tree. No yellowed leaves on my palms. NO WEEDS!!! Everything blooming at once, all the time! Fruit, nut, citrus trees, berries, melons, vegetables, all just perfectly ripened. All in shade and sun at the same time, perfect weather. Perfectly cooked meats of all kinds. And never getting full or fat!

Hey, didn't we have that one time??? Garden of Eden!! We sure managed to mess that up didn't we!!! Well, I don't think they ate meat, as I recall.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I am having the time of my life. All of you are such great company. I am so glad you came. I don't drink alcohol either I got very ill years ago from over indulging and now the sound of it makes me sick. I would love to try a virgin frozen daiquiri. This place is heavenly. I love the lavender smell coming from the pool. This is the life. Maybe a game of volleyball tomorrow?

What is anyone up for tonight? maybe sherades? can't spell...
around the campfire while toasting marshmallows.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

s'mores - yummy - got all the wood picked up from the last windstorm - big pile ready to light - just give the word!

Hotdogs suitably burned over a hot fire. Smores made from burned marshmallows YUM.

My garden full of the prettiest flowers and vegis you ever saw and no frost kills anything but the plants that need it to live on just live on without it.

Honeysuckle clear up the fence, caladiums of colors we never imagined they would come in, passion vine with fruit and tons of blossoms, fig trees full of figs, pecan trees full of the best pecans, ohhh my list goes on and on...

I think I would like to take a nice rowboat out on the lake and just paddle around like I did when I was a kid at Grandpa's cabin in Minnesota. When I get back in I would love another massage. This is soooo much fun I won't want to go back to reality ever again.

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Well, I don't suppose that we have to every go back to reality again, do we? Not in "emagination."

I'd go out on the lake with you, Pond, but I always manage to fall in. Athletic I ain't! I usually fall in either getting in, or getting out, of the boat when we are at the edge of the lake. Now this is really great timing. Just think about all that algae, weeds, debris, and smelly, nasty gunk that always washes up close to the shore!

Maybe our emagination lake wouldn't be like that. Hey, maybe I won't even fall in!

Those "suitably burned" hotdogs and scorched marshmallows sound good right now. Got any mustard and catsup?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.