Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Seed Trading: Wanted: Chamomile & Dill seeds & Dahlia bulbs

Communities > Forums > Seed Trading
bookmark
Forum: Seed TradingReplies: 4, Views: 64
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
AuntyB
Ashland, OH
(Zone 6a)

October 29, 2000
2:43 AM

Post #83

I'm trying to find some Chamomile and Dill seeds and some Dahlia bulbs (the smaller dahlia, mixed colors) and not having much luck out there. Anyone have any of these things and just might not have listed them? Write me!!!
AuntyB
Ashland, OH
(Zone 6a)

October 29, 2000
5:01 AM

Post #45039

Thanks a lot! Sure wish you had some chamomile too!!! lol
gardener_mick
Wentworth, SD
(Zone 4a)

October 29, 2000
5:18 AM

Post #45038

I will go out and collect some dill for you tomorrow. I will just put it in with the trade I am sending you. I think there should be some seeds left that aren't blown away by this horrible wind.
AuntyB
Ashland, OH
(Zone 6a)

October 29, 2000
3:04 PM

Post #45052

Rise Ann... I can't use the taller ones. Sure wish I could tho! I use to have the huge ones, but our summers are so short that by the time they get huge and are flowering, we get a frost! That's why I'm looking for the shorter ones. My mom had grown the shorter ones and they were beautiful...and didn't take long at all to start flowering, so they flowered most of the summer here.
Also...My earlier post (above) was a thank you to gardener_mick for saying she could send me some of her dill seeds. For some reason when it posted, it went ABOVE her posting to me! I don't know why tho. lol

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Seed Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My seeds Holly 7 Dec 7, 2010 4:21 AM
wanted orange coneflower SEEDLADY 22 Aug 31, 2007 5:28 AM
Have: Primula Elatior, Mesembryanthemum, Cuphea Ignea babalu 9 May 3, 2010 10:57 AM
looking for mimosa tree seeds (pods) jishro 53 Jan 20, 2011 5:03 PM
Another source for SASE seeds Terry 32 Jun 7, 2011 8:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America