Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Brugmansias: it you take cuttings from a blooming plant..

Communities > Forums > Brugmansias
bookmark
Forum: BrugmansiasReplies: 52, Views: 2,476
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
arlene
Newberry, FL
(Zone 8B)

June 9, 2001
12:51 AM

Post #6193

does it quit blooming temporarily? i did this to two plants, they seem to be taking a break but have buds...
Brugmansia
FSH, TX

June 9, 2001
1:04 AM

Post #81644

I don't typicall cut on any Brugmansia I want to hybridize with or transplant it as replanting, cutting, etc shock a Brugmansia somewhat and stunts growth and sets back hybridizing efforts anywhere from 2 months to almost non-existant depending on the size of the cutting and how big the plant was that the cutting was taken from. Still, I prefer to not take cuttings from anything while I am hybridizing until I have enough surplus seed. I do try to keep anywhere from 6-2 plants of most of my hybridizing plants that I like so I can take a few cuttings and still have some for pollen or seed setting. I also tend to use some plants almost entirely for pollen and almost never set seed to those I am using for pollen gathering. I take the pollen as soon as it ripens and apply it to the stigma of an unopened flower on a seed setting Brugmansia. Tearing the calyx open to make a slit, then tearing the corolla open to make another slit along the bottom so rain or misters don't get the stigma unduly wet. Heat, repotting, cuttings, all of these things can delay hybridizing efforts. Of course, if the plant is in too small of a container it is best to replant early in the year so one can have more blooms to hybridize with later.
tiG
Newnan, GA
(Zone 8a)

June 11, 2001
12:16 AM

Post #82115

so how do I know which size pot I should be using? I have one 12" tall and 3 new cuttings 6-8". I don't want to put these in the ground, have two there.
Nan
SW, WI
(Zone 4b)

June 12, 2001
6:56 PM

Post #82561

I took cuttings from one last year that was 'mid-bloom, and it didn't seem to affect it at all (I did take the cuttings from non blooming branches, though) tiG, I always just start out in the pot size that it seem to 'fit' in. usually 4" for nice sized cuttings. You can always pot up!
Azalea
Jonesboro, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 13, 2001
4:25 AM

Post #82726

Wow, Brug, you really know your stuff! I bought a small yellow Brug about 3 years ago and am just amazed at it every year. Last year it had over 100 blooms at one time. I keep it like a tree. I had never been able to root from it til this year and I think I have finally suceeded just in water. I have been looking every year for seeds but have seen none, are there some that are just males and have no seeds? I thought maybe it was a hybrid that would have no seeds.
Brugmansia
FSH, TX

June 13, 2001
2:55 PM

Post #82817

Azalea,
If you are waiting for them to self seed you are going to be waiting a very long time as Brugmansia rarely if ever self seed. Some Brugmansia hybrids are known to self seed on rare occasion like the Cypress Gardens, Jean pasco, etc. For the most part, some hybrids are exceptional seed setters, others are great for pollen, and some are great for both. The best bet for those of you who want see is to take versicolor pollen and put it on candida, aurea, insignis, or suaveolens type hybrids or any combination there of. You can of course cross a jamaican suaveolens to a frosty pink suaveolens as well with good result, but it is mostly a waste of time to cross the same hybrid to itself unless you are crossing hundreds of the same flower to itself and you don't expose that plant to any foreign pollen, then you might get lucky and get one or 2 seed pods if your lucky. You could also spray the stigma with a bit of GA-3 to induce inbreeding if that was your desire or to induce a cross that is harder than normal or doesn't have a very high success rate.
Hope that helps a bit,
Brugmansia
Azalea
Jonesboro, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 13, 2001
3:05 PM

Post #82826

Thanks Brug - I just thought that they should set seeds like the Datura, guess this is a little more complicated. I'm not into crossing or propagating, just thought it might be fun to raise some "babies".
AmandaTaylor7
Alvin, TX
(Zone 9a)

July 19, 2007
6:59 PM

Post #3755671

So how do I make a plant from a cutting? Does anyone have information on that?
bettydee
La Grange, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 19, 2007
8:40 PM

Post #3756037

Amanda,
You can root the cutting in a jar of water to which you have added a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide keeps the water fresher for a longer period. I find that it seems to encourage faster nub formation. Change the water every few days. I put about 3" - 4" of water in the jar. When the cuttings develop nubs, you can plant the cutting in a small pot. You can also wait until small roots have actually formed before planting in a pot.

OR you can pot the cutting in a small pot. Some use 16 - 20 oz plastic cups as pots. Place the pot in a large baggie or in a humid location and in indirect sunlight. Remove the baggie when the cutting starts to put out new growth.
AmandaTaylor7
Alvin, TX
(Zone 9a)

July 20, 2007
1:50 AM

Post #3757164

Thanks! I'm going to try it!!
andycdn
Ottawa, ON
(Zone 4b)

July 20, 2007
1:51 PM

Post #3758310

I had to trim a brug by removing a 2' branch that was in the way of another plant. I cut the stem into 2" pieces and laid them horizontally in damp ProMix, almost covered, and am waiting to see if anything happens...
AmandaTaylor7
Alvin, TX
(Zone 9a)

July 20, 2007
3:54 PM

Post #3758782

Interesting ... I trimmed lots of new little growth like this off the trunks of mine yesterday ... I left it just sitting on the ground. Surprisingly, it's raining yet again today (dripping with sarcasm), so I guess this evening I'll slosh through the mud, grab the cuttings and stick them in cups of dirt. Guess we'll see what happens!

My coworker has never heard of these and is in love and wants a cutting of mine ... :)
ZZsBabiez
Lodi, CA
(Zone 9b)

July 20, 2007
3:59 PM

Post #3758810

Wow.. this is an interesting thread... all the way back to 2001... too cool
Azalea
Jonesboro, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 20, 2007
4:46 PM

Post #3758975

I find that it is easier to root more mature stalks, partly woody instead of the new green tips. The green ones tend to rot for me. So, I usually don't try to start new ones until I cut them back in the fall. If you take a low side shoot off the main stalk, it should not affect the bloom period.
I put them in water for a few days til the "nubbies" (lenticles) form, then pot them in a loose sandy or perlite mix til the more stable roots form and get to be a couple of inches long, then pot them up in a larger pot with good soil. If you just wait til the longer roots form in water, and plant them, you will find that the "water roots" are very fragile and may break off in the potting process.
JustJen
Gulfport, MS
(Zone 8a)

July 20, 2007
4:58 PM

Post #3759012

Does anyone ever hear from Eric anymor? Last I knew he was heading to Texas and then to Iraq?

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

July 21, 2007
1:33 AM

Post #3760862

I'd like to share my observation. In our zone, an unknown pink brug. whose blooms started out yellow then turns pink. This blooms rather late in our region. Then the first frost will get them. So I did some cuttings while they were in blooms. Trimmed those flowers off, and shared them with friends/neighbors. By far, those rooted promptly, and when the weather warms up. They resumes their blosoms, while the parent plant still is not making flower buds. (So it seems that the cuttings were able to store up all that energy, and rebounce so much quicker than the parent plant whose has to regrow from the base?).
maggidew
(Maggi) Big Sandy, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 17, 2007
12:27 AM

Post #3982991

Eric is in Belgium now.

I use above the 'y' cuttings in hanging baskets now. I tried it with Orange Sunshine this year and it's way cool. Next year this hanging basket plant will be planted in the ground and I'll start new baskets with above the 'y' cuttings.
JustJen
Gulfport, MS
(Zone 8a)

September 17, 2007
12:35 AM

Post #3983026

That is a fantastic idea, to put them in hanging baskets!!! I had one that bloomed this year that almost toughed the ground.

Do you have a problem with them wilting and drying out quickly?
IMCANADIAN
Moose Jaw, SK
(Zone 3a)

September 17, 2007
2:20 AM

Post #3983404

Jen you can find him on BGI.
theraglady
Watertown, NY

September 17, 2007
2:38 AM

Post #3983478

I just planted a small flowering brug in a big hanging basket so she can hang in my house all winter. I waited a long time for this plant and I don't want it out of my sight.
maggidew
(Maggi) Big Sandy, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 17, 2007
7:38 PM

Post #3985793

I used the largest basket I could find and it's been OK till just the past month, it is getting a bit big for basket now.

I think next year I will look for a super-duper huge basket and do 3 different colors, just for fun. I'll use that water-absorbing polymer in next year's baskets, I kinda forgot to add it this year. I think maybe it was all that rain we got that made me forget it does dry up here eventually, but it seemed like it was going to rain forever.
yardqueen1948
Emory, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 17, 2007
8:58 PM

Post #3986025

How about trying the anti stress 2000?
Azalea
Jonesboro, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 17, 2007
11:29 PM

Post #3986495

Just looked this stuff up on Google - never heard of it before - sure wish I had known about it before our drought set in this spring - http://www.antistress.com/ASMan6.html#I
It makes sense that it would help the poor drying plants. We finally got about an Inch & half of rain last Friday - everything sure greened up in a hurry and now my brugs are suddenly loaded with buds and blooms. I hope we don't have an early freeze to stunt them all again.
maggidew
(Maggi) Big Sandy, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 18, 2007
12:14 AM

Post #3986657

I guess it's either flood or drought for us, huh? We just went through several years of drought (and lower than normal rainfall in the years that weren't official 'droughts') and then this year He turned on the faucet over Texas and let it pour! We had never seen our little road flooded like it was, and it got so wet I lost a favorite rosemary, but the Brugs seemed to love it!
yardqueen1948
Emory, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 18, 2007
12:28 AM

Post #3986724

I just found out about last week and ordered it the same day!
maggidew
(Maggi) Big Sandy, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 18, 2007
9:34 PM

Post #3990508

I will have to try that anti stress stuff, I have heard others talk about it so, what's to lose? If it keeps some of the more valued plants from stressing, it could only be a good thing.
yardqueen1948
Emory, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 18, 2007
9:40 PM

Post #3990529

That's what I thought too! Hope to see you this weekend!
trinawitch
Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO
(Zone 5b)

August 28, 2009
12:45 AM

Post #6995991

I have what is going to sound like a stupid question. Back in the spring a friend gave me a plant that looked nearly dead. it was a stick about 3" tall and a part of a leaf. she handed it to me and said if it can be saved I know you can do it. Having no idea what it was and no pots available I planted the "dead stick" in my front garden. well it is now august and I know it is a Burgmansia. However it went from 3" to nearly 5 feet! I live in Illinois and I know it wont survive a winter here. How do I dig it up and get it into a very large pot without killing it in the process?
theraglady
Watertown, NY

August 28, 2009
1:24 AM

Post #6996106

You won't kill it, just dig it up and put it in a pot. Many of us have been doing this for years. Mine go into a cool basement for the winter. They do just fine.
Azalea
Jonesboro, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 28, 2009
4:46 AM

Post #6996701

Trinawich - when you dig up your brug, trim off some of the roots and put it into a large pot, water it very little for winter. Unless you have a GH or sunny room to store it in. It can go in your basement and go dormant. You may think it is dead, but new stalks will shoot up in spring. The leaves will probably fall off and the stalk may go brown. If it goes brown, you may as well cut it off to about 6 inches above the soil, it should come back fine.
trinawitch
Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO
(Zone 5b)

August 28, 2009
9:42 PM

Post #6998956

Thanks. I don't have a greenhouse per se, but the entire east side of my house is glass. so will it flower or just be leafy all winter?
Azalea
Jonesboro, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 29, 2009
2:37 AM

Post #7000001

It could flower if it has enough light, water and fertilizer and a pot large enough for the roots to grow.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 29, 2009
2:08 PM

Post #7000950

Trina, have you thought about some supplemental light for your plants during the winter? I used my basement, gave it some florescent light. Viola! my brugs blooms off and on all winter long here.
smileymom343
Kenmore, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 5, 2009
1:45 PM

Post #7028101

I'm in the same position as Trina ((hi girlie!!)). Was given 2 brug sticks by my MIL that she bought from QVC. Not even knowing what they were, I planted them in the same pot. One has "Y'd" and has blooms, the other hasn't finished the growth stage (and Y'd) yet. Being in the same zone as Trina, I am unsure what to do for the winter. I fear if it goes in the basement, it will die, as most of my winter basement plants do. Since it is a pot that is not big enough anyways, I was wondering if I could cut it up and start new ones.

My question is - where do I cut on the one that has Y'd, and also on the one that hasn't? There's so much great info on this forum, I'm confused now. It's definitely root-bound at this point, so want to do something with it before winter.
gordo
Gulfport, FL
(Zone 9b)

September 5, 2009
1:51 PM

Post #7028124

If you want to make rooted cuttings from blooming branches AND maintain opportunities for pollinating, consider air-layering. I use small peat pots affixed to individual branches. While roots are forming, I still have access to blooms for pollination. When the branch is fully rooted - even if it has flowers or pollinated pods, I can prune off the rooted branch and repot without loss of blooms or pods.
bettydee
La Grange, TX
(Zone 8b)

September 5, 2009
4:56 PM

Post #7028671

Photos of your plants would help visualize what the cuttings would look like. Given that I'm guessing what the plant looks like, on the one that has "Y"ed, if you want next spring's plant to look more like a tree, make the cut a little longer than you want the main trunk to be. Leave the original "Y" as well as 2 or 3 more layers of "Y"s on that cutting. You can root fairly large cuttings. Remove other branches and root them as well. On the one that hasn't "Y"ed yet, make the cutting as long as possible and don't remove the growing tip. If you can keep it alive during winter, it may continue where it left off. Remove all but the small leaves.

Many of our members successfully overwinter their Brugs in their basements. Althought their methods for overwintering differ, they are successful because they keep the soil in their potted plants barely moist. When they do add water, it is by the cupful or less. It helps if the soil is packed with roots. Don't transplant into a larger pot just before you overwinter them.

Brug can have a large root system so next spring, don't put more than one cutting per pot. They will compete for space and fertilizer and won't perform as when in their own pot.
smileymom343
Kenmore, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 5, 2009
6:25 PM

Post #7028952

lots of good info, bettydee and gordo. I'll let the DH read & help with this one.
gordo
Gulfport, FL
(Zone 9b)

September 5, 2009
8:26 PM

Post #7029318

Here's a simple air layering method.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lBHBx8M8BM&feature=channel_page
smileymom343
Kenmore, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 5, 2009
10:44 PM

Post #7029749

thanks gordo. told my husband about it, he's more familiar with air layering than I.
andycdn
Ottawa, ON
(Zone 4b)

October 9, 2009
6:09 PM

Post #7151920

Winterizing my brugs: After the first frost (usually mid-October here in Ontario) I pull off the burnt leaves and blooms and cut off the fleshy green stems. Then I take cuttings of the stems that have developed beige bark, about 18", so the original tree looks like a skeleton.

I put the main trees in the basement (no lights) and water them sparingly over the winter: once a month, just a cup or two of water to keep them alive. The cuttings: plunge them in a bucket of water a foot deep, with a splash (a tablespoon) of peroxide (H2O2) to minimize rot, (add another tbsp each month). They will root like crazy. In April, pot the cuttings and bring the mothers into the light to start growing, and repot if necessary (probably). The 'skeleton' will sprout all over with some feeding. I start off with 20-20-20 and then move to 15-30-15 when they have good leaf volume to produce bloom.

I have not had guaranteed success with cuttings above or below the "Y". I've done both. I think each plant has its own blooming schedule, and the weather is a big part of it. Feeding heavily usually works for me (15-30-15, twice weekly at half-strength).

Good luck!

Thumbnail by andycdn
Click the image for an enlarged view.

smileymom343
Kenmore, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 9, 2009
6:16 PM

Post #7151942

thanks for the info! (( copy & paste, copy & paste... ))

blomma

blomma
Wyoming, WY
(Zone 4a)

October 10, 2009
10:41 PM

Post #7155780

I will be trading some perennials for brug cuttings next spring since it is too cold to ship them to my zone now. Although I have admired them, I have never grown brugs and don't know that much about them. I'm only familiar with its cousin, Datura.

I have been reading as much as I can find about brugs, inluding this thread. I was told that a cutting taken from above a Y will bloom sooner and on a shorter plant. Is this true? I don't have a place to grow them in the house, nor suitable window light. I would have to make them go dormant and store them in my basement. Then grow and enjoy their blossoms during summer.

My daughter has an enclosed patio where she grows her plants, facing south so can grow some plants there.

My questions are:
1] Can brugs be pruned down and still bloom?.
2] What is the average lenght of time for a brug to bloom when started from a cutting? How about from seeds?
3] Are there any varieties of brugs that grow naturally short in height--3ft to 4ft?
4] When starting from a cutting which is one branch, is it beneficial to pinch the growing point so that it becomes bushier as it grows? Similar to what one does for hardy mums, and the like.

Thanks for any help or suggerstions.
bettydee
La Grange, TX
(Zone 8b)

October 11, 2009
1:05 AM

Post #7156213

In answer to your questions:

1) If you start of with cuttings from above the "Y", you will get blooms sooner, but Brugs are naturally rangy plants. Once they "Y", they produce new buds and blooms by producing more "Y"s above the original one. Pinching will encourage new growth, but if the growth is from below the "Y" those branches won't bloom until they themselves have "Y"ed. The new growth above the "Y" still have to produce "Y"s before blooming, but will do so sooner. So in answer to your first question. Yes, they will still bloom, but they will bloom quicker if you don't prune down.

2) It's difficult to give you an answer for this one because how soon they bloom is dependent on quite a few factors. Brugs are fertilizer hogs. If fed on a regular basis, they will bloom for you faster. It also depends on what part of the mother plant they come from. If they are planted in the ground, they'll grow faster, get bigger and give you more flowers. From seed, it may take as little as a year or more than 2.

3) There are some compact Brugs that start to bloom when smaller. Inca Sun is one I know of, but eventually it will get larger. Compact is a relative term given that Brugs are capable of growing from 25' to 35' tall. If you want short Brugs you will have to keep taking cuttings from above the "Y" or invest in some of the harder to grow slow growing Brugs that are making their way into the states

4) Maybe it would help if I explained how Brugs grow. They differ from other flowering plants in that they go through two different growth stages. The first stage, exhibited by seedlings and growth arising from the ground or from below the initial "Y". This is the vegetative stage. This appears as a straight single branch. Its height is determined genetically and can vary from a few feet to well over 7'. Some get over 10' before they produce a "Y". Pinching will not stimulate the production of flowers. All it will accomplish is new vegetative branches which must go through the same process and thus delay the production of the first "Y". Once the "Y" forms, then the Brug switches over to the flowering stage on the growth above the "Y". Any growth below the "Y" is vegetative.

yarapa
Lick Creek, IL
(Zone 6b)

October 11, 2009
1:54 AM

Post #7156448

I have 3 brugs that I started from cuttings a couple of years ago. I put them all in the ground this year and two of them bloomed for the first time. I think this air layering idea is gonna work for the 2 bloomers but the 3rd one is still kind of a runt. Should I just dig him up and stick him in a large pot or cut him back...no Y on this one yet. I have no idea what kind they are, 1 is kinda pinkish/peach, the other bloomer is white. Neither has a scent. I'd love to find one that has the scent . I've smelled them growing in the mountains of Peru and they are absolutely intoxicating. Anybody know the name (s) of scented ones?

Thanks, Steve
Azalea
Jonesboro, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2009
2:43 AM

Post #7156640

If you check them out late in the evening, I think most of them have that wonderful scent but not it the daytime. This is what attracts the hummingbird moths that pollinate them.
yarapa
Lick Creek, IL
(Zone 6b)

October 11, 2009
3:56 AM

Post #7156801

WOW! They do have more scent. Its 10:45pm and there is a nice aroma from them. It's pretty cool tonight I wonder if that affects the smell any? Any time of evening better? The Brugs I saw in Peru were in the 20-25 ft range and covered in white blossums. The local folks warned me not to fall asleep under the tree because dangerous spirits would steal my soul.They said the spirits used the allure of the flowers to catch the unwary visitor.

blomma

blomma
Wyoming, WY
(Zone 4a)

October 11, 2009
11:14 PM

Post #7158979

bettydee Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all my questions. I have garden for 45 or so years but this is a new territory for me. My trading partner is kind enough to teach me also and help me successfully to grow these beautiful plants.

With all the different plants I have easily grown over the years, I can use a challenge. I wish I had known about these plants during the 80's when I had a commercial greenhouse. I really could have easily grown them year around then.

Thanks again.
Aikecatfishman
Aiken, SC

November 21, 2010
5:05 PM

Post #8224030

I do not have a greenhouse. Before today when I became a paying member of DG, I had read to put cutting in a refrig (they turned to mush), to put them into buckets with damp soil under the house (they grew in darkness to hit the bottom of the floor boards), and to roll them one by one in newspaper (they became dried out sticks). So, what method have you used that has worked?

Thumbnail by Aikecatfishman

kenboy
Big Sandy, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 21, 2010
5:44 PM

Post #8224202

Are you asking about keeping them over the Winter, or rooting new cuttings?
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

November 22, 2010
5:53 PM

Post #8226017

Can you smell their scent when you have them in a vase like that?

mjsponies

mjsponies
DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL
(Zone 8b)

December 21, 2010
4:23 AM

Post #8270235

So when cutting back a plant, say to overwinter, where is the best place to do it ? This is a pic of Milk N Honey blooming in my barn. I moved it in there as it was just about to bloom when we had freezing weather hit. I want to cut it back after it blooms to make it easier to manage over the winter. How far should I cut it back ? Will it "Y" from where I cut it back from? so that I have good blooms next spring?

Thumbnail by mjsponies

tikipod
(Ang) Bremerton, WA
(Zone 8b)

December 21, 2010
11:40 AM

Post #8270870

I'm a bit confused by the whole "above the Y" and "below the Y". When you want a cutting to stay short and bloom the first year do you include the Y? Or do you leave the Y on the mother and take cuttings from above it?
bettydee
La Grange, TX
(Zone 8b)

December 21, 2010
12:39 PM

Post #8270991

Brugs bloom by producing the first "Y". There after each new branch will produce another "Y" and more buds, more "Y"s, more buds, etc. I took a screen shot of your Brug showing the first "Y". How many more times has your Brug "Y"ed? You have 2 choices on making cuts:

1) Leave the main trunk(s) and the first 2 to 3 layers of "Y"s attached to it and cut off all the rest. Be sure to use sterile pruning shears and to spray the cut ends with a fungicide. This will help prevent dieback on all the cut ends.

2) If the main trunk is very tall, you can make shorter standards by following the instructions in this link.
http://cubits.org/Brugmansia/articles/view/458/
Again spraying all cut surfaces with a fungicide. This, however, will leave the original plant missing its "Y". Before it will bloom again, this Brug will have to go through its vegetative growth again before producing another "Y". This means that the original plant probably won't bloom until the fall of next year.

tikipod, You leave the original "Y" on the mother plant and take cuttings from above that.

You will notice that the branch growth above the "Y" takes a slight zig zag look. This is great for shrubby looking Brugs. If you want the Brug to look more like a small tree, then the cuttings should be from below the original '"Y". This includes any branches that pop up along the trunk or that come up from the soil. These branches will grow nice and straight giving you a straight trunk on a tree looking Brug.

mjsponies, This screen shot of your Brug shows the original "Y". You will need to go up 2 more "Y"s before making any cuts.

Thumbnail by bettydee

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Brugmansias Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great Brugmansia hybrids fast Brugmansia 24 Jul 8, 2013 12:49 AM
How Many Other Canadian Brug Lovers Are Here? Ladybug 30 Aug 7, 2010 8:24 PM
Labeled Parts - 2nd try poppysue 15 Jan 8, 2010 2:19 PM
parentage monika 80 Nov 14, 2011 6:36 AM
Things I learned today Calalily 41 Jan 5, 2009 11:44 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America