Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: How is everyone today? This is from our e-magination. LOL II

Communities > Forums > Accessible Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Accessible GardeningReplies: 79, Views: 327
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
12:03 AM

Post #1049489

Wow that was getting long. Got tired just getting to the bottom of the thread.

Oh where were we... awe yes
heading for breakfast.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2004
8:11 AM

Post #1049983

Hi, Melvatoo! Do you know what we're having for breakfast this morning. What was it we were going to do today? I forgot, after that wild party last night!!!

Where are the rest of us? Reckon they are already having breakfast???

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
8:17 AM

Post #1049984

I am here , today I sowed different seeds in two beds.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2004
8:27 AM

Post #1049988

Welcome, Gumlla!

What kind of seeds did you sow today?
And how are things in your part of the world?
Will you join us for an e-magination breakfast?

Sandy, Melvatoo, look who's here!
Where's Pond and the others?
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
8:51 AM

Post #1049995

Pond I read on the prayer forum is having surgery. For her hands?

Welcome Gumilla. I look forward to knowing you better. We all do.
Welcome to our e-magination.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
8:57 AM

Post #1049996

JudithI
ilovejesus99

Thanks for welcome. Today I sowed seeds of yellow coreopsis , Dhalia, Ballon flower, Red Amaryllis, Four o, clock etc...
What is e-magination breakfast? I want to join.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2004
9:08 AM

Post #1050001

Well, this whole thread is based upon our collective imagination, spending time together in an ideal place where there is no pain, no problems, we're young and healthy, beautiful and handsome, whatever we want to be. We do whatever we want to.

Right now, we are in Hawaii, enjoying all the sights and fun and food.

By the way, there are no calories in the food in e-magination, so we don't gain weight, and we don't get too full to enjoy it!

I've read and saved a number of your recipes from that forum, so you can help plan the meals here too. What are we having for breakfast??? Anything you want, and you don't even have to cook it, unless you want to. Just tell them what you want.

Oh, and here, the seeds you sowed will be strong, healthy, and beautiful. No bugs, diseases, drought, mold. This is a perfect garden, with all the plants you want!

Rest, relief, and relaxation from everyday problems of our lives are our goals.

Everyone's welcome, so jump right in!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
9:24 AM

Post #1050008

Oh yeah , I sowed seeds today morning and their flowers are blloming now. wow very beautiful.
I am now at the beaches of Atlanta , that was my dream land and now I am where there I was anxious to visite. Oh neat and cleaned water, wind is nice but slow, alot of people here and there, I am also watching here few members of DG, all are very happy.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2004
9:49 AM

Post #1050011

Yeah! That sounds like a lovely place to visit! Maybe we'll join you there.
Tell us more about what it's like!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
9:58 AM

Post #1050013

Today I made pudding of pumpkin in breakfast,
First I cut Pumpkin in to small peices and then boiled. After boiling squeezed. then fry it in oil. In a pan fry the flour in oil , when brown then add this to fried pumpkin, add water , sugar and boiled for 10 minutes.
Now delecious pudding is ready . Please join me and taste it.
Yum Yum
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2004
10:03 AM

Post #1050016

Ummmmmmm! This is delicious! I've never had this before. You must have used herbs or spices, or flavoring? It's really tasty, and fun to try new foods!
Thanks, Gumlla!

Sandy, Melvatoo, come try some of this! You'll love it!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
1:37 PM

Post #1050151

Oh I forgot to add dry fruit. So when you will try pls add dry fruit also.
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

September 15, 2004
4:46 PM

Post #1050570

I am here...and just call me Melva in our e-imagination, in real world Dave won't let me change to Melva without adding the too...but here I can be just Melva...
Breakfast? What a concept! That pumpkin thing sounds interesting...good to see you Gumlla...
Judith...how is the weather?
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

September 15, 2004
4:50 PM

Post #1050576

Gumlla, your flowers that you just planted, are beautiful! I must say that you have really taken to this concept...Good to have you with us...

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
6:08 PM

Post #1050666

Melva
I need your comments, you just tasted my pudding. My flowers are blooming with nice fragrance, can you inhale?
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

September 15, 2004
7:41 PM

Post #1050829

Oh yes, we can inhae here...some of the flowers here are very fragrant...and your pudding, it is very aromatic too, what is in there, is it cinnamon? It smells great!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
8:00 PM

Post #1050863

I added YSL perfume in pudding. lol , you can check its taste is little bit bitter.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
8:02 PM

Post #1050868

I sprayed YSL perfume on pudding. lol , you can check , its taste is little bit bitter. But due excess of sugar no one can tell that perfume is added in the pudding.
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

September 15, 2004
8:02 PM

Post #1050869

I think I would prefer cinnamon to YSL perfume! LOL!
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2004
9:29 PM

Post #1051004

Gumlla pass me some of your pumpkin pudding. Oh my the taste is heavenly.
Sounds easy to make. We can have this morning, noon, and night.

Your flowers grew fast and very beautiful. We must take you to see the blue burgmansias only grown here in our e-magination. Oh and the diamonds we have found, larger than your fists.

We also get massages everyday as many as we would like. They sure make a person feel wonderful.
Again welcome and we look forward to having some wonderful e-moments together.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 16, 2004
4:31 AM

Post #1051713

That YSL perfume you added wouldn't happen to be "Opium," would it??? That's my favorite! I never tried tasting it, but it smells spicy for sure!!

That was a wonderful breakfast!!!

Hmmmmmm. So many choices! Go sightseeing, or garden, or visit gardens, or ride our horses some more or swim in the waterfalls. Or just sit and relax and have a nap! We could even lay on the beach and nap or read, or swim, all day, because here you don't get sunburned!

So what will we do today, folks??

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
4:42 AM

Post #1051724

I am swimning in the air , wow what I am feeling , no one can imagin.
In my gourd dish I will add Opium, because its smell is spicy. I also have horse ,who have one horn on the middle of his head.
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

September 16, 2004
5:01 AM

Post #1051734

You have a Unicorn? I want one too! And you are swimning in the air? You have really taken to this imagination thing, I am so impressed!
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 16, 2004
5:02 AM

Post #1051736

Ah, a unicorn! Cool!

Swimming in the air! I've never tried that! Sounds like fun. I'll try it. Even if I fall, it won't hurt here! Even if I fall on the unicorn's horn!

Come on! Let's try it!

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
6:19 AM

Post #1051794

Yes his color is pure white, Tomorrow I will visite your garden , will come on my Unicorn.
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
6:35 AM

Post #1051810

What a beautiful unicorn. I have a picture of one in the real world that my MIL did. It is crewel embroidery. Oh is it beautiful.
What a beautiful unicorn you have gumlla, what is her name? It looks like she is ready to give birth. Exactly what color is she considered? I am sure in our emagination she can have quaduplets or more.
Please pass some more pudding, Then I will come air swimming. Sounds like fun. Lets air swim to the top of the waterfall.

Oh wait everyone, Gumlla's unicorn is about to give birth. I wouldn't want to miss this. Oh my she makes it look so easy. OhOhOh look at the first one it is so cute. I have never seen a unicorn till now and in the same day to see a baby one born wow is this great. Oh my here comes the next one...TOO cute.ahhhhhh I want to hold one.
You guys go air swimming, I'll stay here and hold these baby unicorns. Talk about spoiled.
oops I think my appy is jealous. Come here sweetie you know you are my true love...I whisper in her ear as I feed her a sugar cube. That a girl. How about another? No unicorn could take your place. Easy girl they are just babies.
Oh what a spoiled horse. But I would have her no other way. I am going to go air riding. This appy is just full of spunk after those sugar cubes. Come on girls this ought to be fun.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
6:55 AM

Post #1051823

ilovejesus99 , one baby unicorn is for you. melvatoo one baby unicorn is also for you and JudithI when I will visite your garden , mom unicorn I will give you as a gift.
I will come back in my home just swiming in the air. Try with me no body will fell down.
What you are preparing for the breakfast? When I will visite JudithI garden, they will serve me soup of "Bird of paradise". Oh I am anxious to taste that...

ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
7:20 AM

Post #1051835

Gumlla you will meet Ponditis soon I hope. She has had surgery on her hands I believe and prayfully will return soon. Ponditis if you are at least watching the thread, Please return as soon as you can.

We sure miss you. Want you to meet Gumilla.

Gumilla you will really like Ponditis. She is also a wonderful person, Like you, Melva, and Judith1.
Gumlla you have become a wonderful friend here and in the real world. So glad we have met you and want to continue to know you better and better.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 16, 2004
7:32 AM

Post #1051839

Ponds surgery is tomorrow, Thursday, at 9:30am. She will have to leave home at 6:30am to drive to Boise. Gumlla, Ponditis lives in Idaho, right on the border next to Oregon, in the northwest USA.

Me, when I'm not here in e-magination, I live in Hurricane Alley, in the Capital city of Florida. Hurricane Ivan is tormenting us right now. So coming here is really relaxing to get away from the storms.

Do you have storms where you live? Tell us about where you live in Pakistan.

And you are more than welcome to visit my garden tomorrow. That bird-of-paradise soup will be ready!
What would you like to drink, coffee or tea for breakfast? Perhaps you could bring your favorite!

I would dearly love to have your unicorn. But don't you want to keep her? She seems very attached to you. She's very beautiful!

Sandy, Melva, everybody else, you're invited to come too!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
7:40 AM

Post #1051842

ilovejesus99
Yeh I know , she is in hospital for surgery, But she will be soon with us. It means we all are same like Ponditis. Want to know the recipe of soup made by "Bird of Paradise". I got seeds of this plant in a trade , soon will have an adult plant in my garden, bird blooms instead of flowers. Will prepare new dishes.
Oh my friends we forgot Ponditis, we will serve her this tasty soup. After taking she will recover fastly.
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
7:49 AM

Post #1051848

See you tomorrow. Can't wait for some bird of paradise soup. I'll have tea please.
I will bring some homemade bread and homemade blackberry jelly.
Sorry about all the drool on your computer screens.

See you tomorrow!
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 16, 2004
7:51 AM

Post #1051851

Now where did I put that recipe?????

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
7:55 AM

Post #1051857

Here.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 16, 2004
8:09 AM

Post #1051863

JudithI
Today here weather is very pleasnt, yesternight we have rain all the night, I enjoyed a lot did swiming in the rain . We all will come, if you dont want to have mother unicorn then tomorrow , may she will born her third bay, that will be yours.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 17, 2004
8:18 AM

Post #1053370

I baked a beard in my refrigerator, come and taste it.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 17, 2004
8:25 AM

Post #1053373

You baked a beard today in your refrigerator. Tell me how you did that. I'll be happy to come and taste it.

I like your suggestion that I get to have the third baby unicorn to keep. Our beloved animals don't understand it when we give them to someone else, even as a kindness. At least I don't think they do. I wouldn't like to be given away from my beloved friend. But I don't think she'll mind my having her young one.

What is your unicorn's name, and how did you decide on it?

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 17, 2004
8:37 AM

Post #1053380

My unicorn name is "khota". I just rooled the bread and switched on my refrigerator on a temperature -10 celsius and bread is backed...thats enough. You just tasted, please tell me how is it?
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 17, 2004
9:05 AM

Post #1053384

Oh, it's bread, not beard. Silly me! Of course it is!

Oooh, I love fresh baked bread!

It tastes delicious! What magic touches did you add that makes it so tasty? It's so crusty outside, but buttery soft in the inside! I've never been able to bake good bread. You are truly a talented cook! Do you do all the cooking at your home?

Goodness, it's 5:00am! I better get some sleep! It will be morning soon. We can talk more about this tomorrow. I'm really interested in more information about how you bake the bread.

Being a lazy old cook, could you tell me what -10 Celsius is in Farenheit degrees? I was out of school by the time the metric and Celsius scales were taught.

Talk to you later!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 17, 2004
6:34 PM

Post #1054118

As all are e-magination , so I cook all the time in home, my wife only eat all the time ...lol...she is staring me and the monitor ha ha ha .But you know this is e-magination .
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 18, 2004
5:21 AM

Post #1054982

Tell her to join right in with us. Then she can e-magine her own perfect world!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 18, 2004
8:35 AM

Post #1055051

She has no interest in gardening and computer.
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 23, 2004
5:00 AM

Post #1062282

Hi Judithl, I see you are picking fresh flowers for the table. I can smell the soup from out here. Smells great.
I just thought I would come early to see if you could use some help. Wow I have never seen flower beds before without even 1 weed. How do you manage that?
I brought you an angel statue for your yard as it is so kind of you to have us over. I sure hope you like it.
Here let me carry those flowers. I sure hope you have a big vase for all of these.
Oh my I also hope you have a lot of soup. That smell makes me more hungry.

Everyone should be here soon. What do you need me to do? Ohhhh what a beautiful home you have.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 23, 2004
5:17 AM

Post #1062295

Oh Hi, Sandy! Welcome to our home!
Your compliments are so nice, and much appreciated.
But, you know that, here, everything is perfect, so no work was required.

Thanks for your help!
And, oh, what a beautiful angel! Just the perfect thing for our garden! Let's put it right here. This spot is just right for it!

The soup does smell good, doesn't it? I've never tried making this before. I hope it tastes as good as it smells!
I tasted it already, of course, while I was making it, and it seemed okay to me.

You taste it, and tell me what you think, before everybody else gets here. I will share with you that this soup has a secret ingredient I've never tried before. I can't tell you yet what it is, or it would spoil the surprise! We'll have to wait 'til Gumlla arrives to tell!
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 23, 2004
1:03 PM

Post #1062511

Oh yes, that soup is to die for. I have never tasted anything so good. here is theI homemade bread and homemade blackberry jelly that I said I would bring.

I think I saw someone air flying. I know we will have a great time.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 23, 2004
6:36 PM

Post #1063023

Yes at last I come...pls be hurry ... I am mad for the soup...
Oh homemade bread and homemade blackberry jelly thats great...there is a foot ball match of rats in my stomach, plsssssssssssssss offer me first.
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

September 23, 2004
6:59 PM

Post #1063070

"football match of rats in your stomach?" what an expression! it means you are really hungry? Interesting. Please feed Gumilla first., he is right, it does smell wonderful and with homemade bread? Can't get any better than that...
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2004
3:51 AM

Post #1063628

Can you guess what is the secret ingredient????
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 24, 2004
4:37 AM

Post #1063654

I sure can't
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2004
4:50 AM

Post #1063668

I'll bet Gumlla knows!!!!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 24, 2004
4:54 AM

Post #1063671

Yes I know...guess? What I know?
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2004
4:59 AM

Post #1063678

Oh, dear! I must not have prepared it properly. I was afraid that would happen if I tried your recipe for the first time for company!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 24, 2004
5:35 AM

Post #1063730

Hey try it and dont worry we want to taste because football match is going to end .
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 24, 2004
5:49 AM

Post #1063739

YSL perfume?
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2004
5:54 AM

Post #1063746

I used your soup recipe from the recipe forum and just added bird of paradise! What do you think???
It is good? I love it!

I wanted to try it when I first read it, but I can't cook for myself anymore at home. But here I can cook!
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 24, 2004
7:00 PM

Post #1064282

It is wonderful. You are a very good cook. May I please have some more.
How do you make your tea, it is great.
I must have you teach how to cook.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 25, 2004
3:10 AM

Post #1064865

Aah, we must thank Gumlla for his recipe! And it was his idea for the bird of paradise as well. Gumlla, had you already tried this tasty addition before? Or was it something you had just been thinking of adding? It is so delicious!

And it's sooo good for your health too! It should make us all feel much better in the real world, when we go back for a visit. And visiting the real world is all I will ever do. Because this e-world is so much better without all the pain and aches! No problems, no worries! It's wonderful here!

Sandy, we'll have to ask my DH about how he made the tea. It is good, isn't it? He's never made it taste like this before. We'll have to find out his secret ingredient. Or maybe it just tastes so good because we are here!!!!

Your homemade bread and blackberry jelly is just the perfect match. The bread is so crusty outside and soft and delicious inside. And the blackberry jelly is to die for! It's my favorite anyway, and this is absolutely wonderful!!!

Gumlla, how's the football match of rats in your stomach now? Are they all full and asleep? I know I am full, and ready for a nap! LOL

If there's anything in our garden that any of you would like to have in your own garden, please feel free to take plants with you. They grow so well here, without any care, that we can all share everything that we like!

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 25, 2004
5:16 AM

Post #1064994

Foot ball match is finished , green team won this match, after that match I was on the bed because going to die with hunger, you cook soup but we are still waiting , when you will serve it? Yesterday I passed infront of you home, I saw you was on the roof of your home, that was amazing because the roof is is V shape. How you did that I mean I can't stand on such type of roof.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 25, 2004
5:25 AM

Post #1065005

It's served right now! Eat up! Enjoy!

You can do anything here!!!!

I think it would be lovely if you would take us all on an air swim to your own country. I would love to see it and learn more about it. You could show us all the sights and plants, and we could taste all the food and meet all your family and friends. Wouldn't that be fun??

What about it? What do you think?

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2004
7:29 AM

Post #1067473

Today I will visit you the Tower of Pakistan ( Minar e Pakistan). It is in Lahore , the city of universities and colleges of Pakistan. As Pakistan is onther other side of the world from USA so please first chck your nuts and bolts for air swim, also full your food tank.

Thumbnail by gumlla
Click the image for an enlarged view.

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2004
7:30 AM

Post #1067474

Here again

Thumbnail by gumlla

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2004
7:37 AM

Post #1067481

Lahore fort.

Thumbnail by gumlla

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2004
7:38 AM

Post #1067483

World,s 2nd largest mosque in Lahore.

Thumbnail by gumlla

JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 27, 2004
8:24 AM

Post #1067500

Oh, Sandy, Melva, Pond, look at the beautiful lighted tower at night! And then we get to see how lovely it looks by daylight too! It's gorgeous by night, but then you would never get to see the base of it with the pretty flowers! It's so nice to see it both ways, but it's best to see it at night first!

The fort is so massive, it looks strong enough to keep out the enemies long ago, and keep everyone safe inside.

And the mosque is so majestic! I love your kind of architecture! What iare the long buildings on each end? I assume that they are part of the mosque structure. If so, were they added on later?

When were these beautiful structures built? Your history is so much older than our own, except of course for the native Indian areas. What do they look like inside? Can you go up inside the tower? Are visitors allowed in the mosque and the fort?

And all this is just in one city! Is this part of Kashmir?

Gosh! All this air swimming has made me hungry! Where can we eat a meal? What will we have?

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us, Gumlla! I hope there are more to come!!!
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

September 27, 2004
3:54 PM

Post #1067908

That is gorgeous! Thank you Gumila...and also, thank you for reminding us to check our nuts and bolts, before the air swim...

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2004
7:41 PM

Post #1068266

Here is the inner view of Minar e pakistan, it is open for visitors its height 69m. It is in Lahore city, Punjab province of Pakistan.
She is not me...

Thumbnail by gumlla

gumlla

gumlla
Mirpur (A.K)
Pakistan
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2004
7:44 PM

Post #1068275

If you are hungry, land here and fill your fuel tanks.

Thumbnail by gumlla

ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 27, 2004
9:12 PM

Post #1068414

Gumlla, Oh what wonderful sites, Your country is so beautiful. Thank you for having us here. I hope we stay a while and soo alot of things.
All the food looks good I will let you order for me.
And thanks for having me check my bolts and nuts as I always have a few loose. LOL
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 28, 2004
4:00 AM

Post #1069084

Your country is truly fascinating!!!! I have so many questions, but it would take so much of your time to answer them all???? I'm very curious and appreciative of other places in the world. We are all alike in so many ways, but express ourselves in so many diverse ways. We're so fortunate to live in a time where we can share sights, some smells and tastes, but there is nothing like actually being their and experiencing these delights!

Have you ever been to the USA?

So, tell us what we will be eating here. Everything looks soo good! How are these foods made?
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

October 2, 2004
5:55 AM

Post #1075854

I hope everyone is ok. In the real world I have a terrible cold and stomach virus. It is awful.

Thank god for our e-magination. I wanted to come while I had a few min. without some ache or pain.
I am glad to be eating here. What is it we are having Gumlla? Tell us more about your home.
Show some of the items your country is famous for. Like the furniture I saw on one post a while back.
Amen Judithl I agree what you said.
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

October 2, 2004
6:38 AM

Post #1075877

Oh, Sandy! I'm so sorry you sick! I hope it's just a very shortterm problem and you're much better soon. It's so great that you started this thread to give us all respite from the real world problems we have. It's been such a comfort to me.

Hugs!
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

October 2, 2004
7:15 AM

Post #1075889

Thank you so much Judithl. I needed to here that. The glory truely goes to Jesus as the night I started this thread my heart was so heavy for everyone one the disabled gardeners list. This was truely His inspiration. And you all have truely blessed me. I am happy it has touched you and the others. I thank you for the kind words about my health. I also pray it is short lived. Stomach stuff is (well any sickness) is truely not were I want to be. I hated stomach viruses.

Again thanks, your a blessing.

Sandy
JudithI
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8b)

October 2, 2004
7:43 AM

Post #1075904

; )
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2004
10:41 AM

Post #1075940

Stomach ick, is the worst, you have my sympathy...if I never have to go through having the stomach flu ever again, I will be happy...not that it is going to happen...with Gods sense of humour, I may well wake up in the morning, spewing, I sure hope not. I was sick with something a year ago April, and I was unable to speak for six weeks! My voice was totally gone..and now when I sing (which I do a lot) my cat tries to bite me...
I hope that you feel better soon, Sandy. Take care of yourself, and come and go air swiming with us soon.

This message was edited Feb 28, 2005 8:39 PM
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

February 28, 2005
11:45 PM

Post #1313653

Hey anyone ready to pick up where we left off? Maybe Colorado mountains in the summer time?
Snow capped mountains, cold mountain streams to put our canned soft drinks to chill fast? Roasting marshmallows in the camp fire? Yelling just to here the echoe of our own voice. (can't yoddle)
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

March 1, 2005
1:43 AM

Post #1313857

We have to have our horses, so we can ride up into the mountains! And we have to roast hot dogs, too...and what a place to go air swimiming! And I bet we can find some springs to bathe in, that have warm water for us, and cold. so we can chill our drinks...
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

March 1, 2005
10:25 PM

Post #1315221

Yes we do need our horses. And air swimming sounds great.

Oh everything you said sounds wonderful. I forgot about the warm springs. They would feel great on our muscles after a long ride.

Sure hope the others show up. If not we will have a great time.
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

March 1, 2005
11:23 PM

Post #1315325

I think we should have a lodge near by that has a hot tub we can use when we get tired of the hot springs and there will be a gourmet chef to cook for us, when we tire of hot dogs and marshmellows...
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

March 2, 2005
12:31 AM

Post #1315458

Of course and remember we have our own personal massage therapists come with us also.
Gosh do I need one of those.

You know I think we also need somewhere to get together
to really get to know more about each others real life.
Afterall we are friends. What do you think?
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

March 2, 2005
12:49 AM

Post #1315489

I think that is a wonderful idea..but where?
ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX
(Zone 9b)

March 2, 2005
9:08 AM

Post #1315890

I am trying to figure that one out? Should be somewhere.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Accessible Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
abled fighters dpmichael 13 Sep 28, 2009 1:31 AM
Gardening with a bad knee Bug_Girl 13 Aug 28, 2009 4:26 PM
"Enabled" vs. "Disabled" Gardeners Shirley1md 40 Apr 8, 2007 6:29 PM
a gardening poem debi_z 43 Jun 17, 2013 4:59 AM
pneumatic seat for gardening debi_z 31 Jun 30, 2009 2:48 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America