finally home and have pictures...

Crossville, TN

Here are some of the pictures I took at the RU....Sally sharing (??) her bike with Paul...Floridian and Hostanquilts look on while Jesse is ready to roll. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

DJM/Doris and her DGD, Juliet...Lovely girl...and the grandma ain't too bad either. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Friend Shoe

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Gathering around....

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

More socializing....Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

GW, Lisa & Stan (Kathleen's DH) Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Melody rides the roads with Roadrunner.....Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Kathleen and Stan....Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Lisa, my DS, Keith, and granddog, Scout. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

MollyMc and her beautiful critters....Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Until we meet again.....Yardbird and Lisa bidding a goodbye.....Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

We traveled over 5,000 miles on this trip....and this is the way Tessa liked to ride. I went to my Chripractor today...LOL Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

wonderfull pictures, Jo Your little doggie looks like he loved all the traviling ??

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

More! MORE! Encore, encore!

(I don't want the pictures to stop coming in!)

Crossville, TN

Well Shoe...you want one of me in a bathing suit??? LOL Jo

GREAT pictures JO....

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Come on Jo, give us a picture in your bathing suit. Great pictures!!!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Great pictures Jo. I know you are glad to be home.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

hehehe...yesss! a pic of you in a bathing suit!

Show them the one where you put MY bathing suit on! They'll love it!

Crossville, TN

"Ya'll ain't right!!!" Jo

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

C'mon Jo, always knew you were hiding something! heh heh heh

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks for those great pictures, Jo.

I want to see a picture of you and Doris now that you have eaten all that fudge that Melody made! I didn't get one single, tennie, tiny, little bite cause you two crazy chocoholics ran off with it all!!!!!!!!!! The chocolate police weren't on duty, I guess! Boo! Hoo! Melody made it up to me and brought me chocolate this past weekend when we went to KY. (I love that girl!)(Imagine me with my tongue sticking out at you two. LOL!) There will be another roundup next year and you gals better look out cause I will be more on my toes next time!!!!! I may have to get a water gun or something to protect the fudge from you two.

Crossville, TN

HAH! I THRIVE on water guns./...heheheh...Jo

Heh heh, I still have a few pieces in the freezer PLUS I have the recipe!!

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

You two just have no hearts, do you?????????????? If you do, they are probably black!

The recipe.......now that is a novel idea! But, WHO cooks anyway? I would probably need a stove too, huh?

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Just to prove that Ellen actually got fudge this weekend! She got the lion's share!

Thumbnail by melody
Crossville, TN

AAAAAGGG! I hope it all goes to her hips...although she needs some padding there./ Jo

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Oh me, I think she is trying to make Jo and Doris jealous.

MELODY!!!!!

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

I finally got some of Mel's wonderful fudge after all the weeks of wanting it. That is a look of glee that you see on my face. I was sort of like an alcoholic who has been deprived of a drink for a long time and finally sees the opportunity to indulge in a drink! LOL! It would make sitting for long periods of time more comfortable if I had more padding. I would be happy to pig out on Mel's fudge and put some padding in the right places. With my luck it would go to my belly though and I don't need it there.

Justifingly so! ( if thats a real word)

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Heh, Heh, Heh.....

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

I have one tiny little piece of the fudge left. Guess it will be gone by tomorrow. It surely was good. Who cares if it went to fat and even if it went to my waist? It was worth every inch it might have cost me.

This message was edited Oct 19, 2004 9:11 PM

Maybe the drool marks won't wash off! heh heh heh!

This message was edited Oct 19, 2004 11:00 PM

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Doris, I have to quit drooling now cause the last of the chocolate is GONE!!!!! It made a nice breakfast!

Looks like Mel will have to go into hiding at the next RU, with all three of us, (plus those who never tasted it, ) will be after her!!! Besides you and I, (and those who never tasted it) will probably have to go after Jo, because you know she is sneaky, and will grab it all and take off on her go-cart!

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

What about a fudge making demonstration?????

Anybody up to it?

First one to sign up gets to lick the spoon!

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

ME!

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

I had to get my name in there quickly cause Jo and Doris are always right there waiting to get the next chocolate. I think that is a great idea. Can I lick the bowl or pan too? I think that would have more on it than the spoon.

Crossville, TN

HMMMP///that Elena is slick!! Doris...I think we can take her on in an unfair fight...LOL Jo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images