Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

I'm new here, and I'm Loving it!!!!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

I am so happy that Bonnie told me about this site. It is so refreshing to see such a friendly, generous, community like this one. I am a 51 yr. old grandmother of four, whom we are raising. They are my other garden. I love the sights and smells of the good earth, and I delight in all the wonderful, new things we find every day. Gardening has been the single most satisfying thing I have ever done.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

EyesofTexas, welcome to DG! You know, there are some other gardeners who are also raising grandkids - if you haven't already, you might check out some of the postings on the Stay at Home Moms forum. Nice to "meet" you!

This message was edited Tuesday, Jun 19th 7:11 PM

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Welcome to daves! Glad you are here with us!! Lisa

Hi eyesoftexas. I've seen your posts before, so here's your official welcome to DG! :)

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8b)

A BIG welcome to Dave's Garden!! You fit right in here :)

So glad that you came to "grow" with us,

(Dave's wife)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im glad your here-i think my garden has helped me any many ways-i luv seeing every bud open and playing in the dirt is great!

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Welcome Eyesoftexas!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome EyesOfTexas, this is a great site, I am sure you will love it. Hope to see you in the forums

Austin, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi eyesoftexas - a big official welcome to a fellow Texan!

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

eyesofttexas, ive seen yur posts too and id just like to say a big helllooo from the uk!

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

Goodmorning eyes
I am taking a break from busting sod today just to talk to all my new friends. Thanks to you I have a few packages coming; not sure what all is coming; and I hope I have made the new beds big enough.

Good Afternoon, Eyes' Too hot outside so here I am letting other chores wait,LOL' Welcome to DG, I also have read your posts and hope you can stay with us,WELCOME'' Sis''

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.