Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Don't know if anything in the mailbox or not, am still at work.

Ashland, OH(Zone 6a)

Aunty got seeds from FIVE different people today!!! I'm SOOO happy!!! Yippee! Thanks everyone!

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

Seeds from three internet traders, and a really nice children's gardening book from Jeannie Marie - what a wonderful surprise. She sent it for the grandbabies and me to read together. Also, a guy at work gave me some luffa seeds. Can't hardly beat that with a stick, can ya ??

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

The poor mailman was out after dark in the pouring rain & howling wind! I felt sorry for the poor guy. I got a wonderful package from Jody with some healthy looking plants! I also got seeds from Tim with a couple of X-tra surprises included,... I got celosia seeds that were in with a SASE someone sent, a terrific trade from Ellie Mae Holm in WA, and some Canada lily seeds from Sherry Davis in Canada. What a great seed day for poppsue! I wonder if DH would mind if I set my gro-lights up a little early this year? All this yucky weather is giving me spring fever....

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

I think that's GREAT !!!

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Can I get high from eating opium poppy bagels?

I got purple coneflower and a few extra packs from Poppysue. I also received Oriental and opium poppy seeds in a surprise pack, enough to make a few bagels.:) From another trader I received pink touch-me-not and orange cosmos.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images