Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Houston Home and Garden Show

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I just want to let know that Houston is having their Home and Garden Show at Reliant Center on Feb. 11-13, 2005. That is this coming weekend. Here is the web site. Check out some the quest appearing at this event. I am looking forward to going, and I hope to see you there.Enjoy! Patti

PS:There is alsoThe Harris County Master Gardener Association ( Precinct 2) A Garden Treasure Annual Spring Plant Sale
On Feb 26, 2005 from 8am-3 pm at Clear Lake Untied Methodist Church
16335 El Camino Real in Clear lake
77062 ( South east Houston) Just 2-3 minutes from Nasa. Here is also the web site if you need more info. www.hcmgap2.tamu.edu

This message was edited Feb 9, 2005 7:31 AM

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I was really hoping to go today, actually won a pair of tickets, but had a major stupid thing happen- wasted $33.00 and 4 hours of three people's time...

Hope you had a good time!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Sorry to hear you couldn't make it Maggiemoo. It was really nice. I got to see Lee Snijders from Design on a Dime. They didn't have much in plants. They had allot of home remodeling and garden furniture and landscape., and some decorating. I did have to great time.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.