Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Houston Home and Garden Show

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi,
I just want to let know that Houston is having their Home and Garden Show at Reliant Center on Feb. 11-13, 2005. That is this coming weekend. Here is the web site. Check out some the quest appearing at this event. I am looking forward to going, and I hope to see you there.Enjoy! Patti
http://www.texashomeandgarden.com/

PS:There is alsoThe Harris County Master Gardener Association ( Precinct 2) A Garden Treasure Annual Spring Plant Sale
On Feb 26, 2005 from 8am-3 pm at Clear Lake Untied Methodist Church
16335 El Camino Real in Clear lake
77062 ( South east Houston) Just 2-3 minutes from Nasa. Here is also the web site if you need more info. www.hcmgap2.tamu.edu

This message was edited Feb 9, 2005 7:31 AM

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I was really hoping to go today, actually won a pair of tickets, but had a major stupid thing happen- wasted $33.00 and 4 hours of three people's time...

Hope you had a good time!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Sorry to hear you couldn't make it Maggiemoo. It was really nice. I got to see Lee Snijders from Design on a Dime. They didn't have much in plants. They had allot of home remodeling and garden furniture and landscape., and some decorating. I did have to great time.
Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.