Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

International Trading: Happy Birthday, Saya!

Communities > Forums > International Trading
bookmark
Forum: International TradingReplies: 3, Views: 59
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

kooger

kooger
Oostburg, WI
(Zone 5b)

February 10, 2005
12:03 PM

Post #1282020

Hartilijk Gefiliciteerd met U Veryaarday! (Prabably spelled wrong...) Sure hope you day is going great!
Laura
saya
Heerlen
Netherlands
(Zone 8b)

February 14, 2005
7:14 PM

Post #1288676

Thanks so much Kooger...You mean: Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag..so you've spelled it only a little wrong. I've had a great day !
Saya.

kooger

kooger
Oostburg, WI
(Zone 5b)

February 14, 2005
10:51 PM

Post #1288907

Wonderful! Glad to hear your day was great!

Would U instead of je be 'Tesseleze' or just the wrong form of you? My mom's sisters would get a big chuckle out of our broken Dutch when they would visit us years ago. They said we talked like 'Tesselaars'.
Laura
WantabeGardener
Jerome, MI
(Zone 5b)

February 15, 2005
8:47 PM

Post #1290350

wowow missed this one...Hope it was great...Saya...Ready for spring here..for sure...hope yours get there...soon...Let the winds..bring fresh air, and good things. Best of health this year...hugs...

Smiles...Diana

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other International Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
CLOSED: Who can I trade seeds with? singleyellowros 23 Feb 11, 2008 3:12 PM
CLOSED: Looking for Japanese Morning glory seeds and Japanese iris gloriag 2 Jun 7, 2008 6:05 PM
Palm seeds for trade gcolbert28303 5 May 5, 2008 12:57 AM
Salvia Seeds for Salvia Seeds:) annette68 6 Oct 30, 2007 4:01 AM
Ipomoea batatas B1ZZYL1ZZY 19 May 18, 2007 9:00 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America