Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Here are some up coming events here in Texas 1#

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Okay it is time to mark your calenders. I went to the Home and Garden Show on Sunday, and here are some of the events. There are FOUR I know of right now.

This message was edited Feb 14, 2005 12:46 PM

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Oooo! I like that one! I have family in Brenham, so I just may need to visit that weekend. If any of you go, please let me know. It would be fun to meet some Texas DG'ers. Also, the Antique Rose Emporium is just a few miles away, another good stop to make.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, Patti. Hum, wonder how far it is to Brenham from Dallas. Isn't that also the home of Bluebell Ice Cream?

Richmond, TX(Zone 9a)

maggiemoo, I intend to post here if I am able to make it. Have it marked on my calendar and in my list of "really want to go" places this spring. would be so nice to match faces to use IDs

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Trunnels, Yes it is the home of Blue bell icecream. Antique rose emporium is not far from there , and they have several antique shops there too. It is a wonderful place to visit.

This message was edited Feb 15, 2005 9:06 PM

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Trunnels, Yahoo maps says center of Dallas to center of Brenham is about 210 miles. Hey, that's not too far to drive for a bowl of Bluebell! Never mind the wildflowers you'll see along the way, the great antiques, and the Antique Rose Emporium! :-)

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

I just bought four rose bushes from Antique Rose Emporium in October and they are starting to leaf now. Can't wait to see them bloom. 210 miles, huh. Well that sounds like a nice Saturday morning drive. :-)

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

What roses did you buy? I don't really have room for more, but I'm looking. (Maybe I can "annex" my neighbor's yard, or the easement between my back yard and the street.) ;-)

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Roemer's Hip Happy!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.