Swamp Hibiscus, Scarlet Rose Mallow, Texas Star, Scarlet Hibiscus (Hibiscus cocc

Leland, NC(Zone 8a)

do you really have a white texas star?? i have lots of red and like it alot. do you have seeds for the white? i'll trade you something or buy some if you're willing. my email: plu2609@bellsouth.net. look forward to hearing from you.

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

I would also be interested in trading/paying for seeds, if you've got some you'd like to unload. I've got 2 of these plants in pots, and a ton of seeds, but they're all red. Thanks for your consideration - and for posting the cool pic!

Oakhurst, TX

This is my only my second year growing the white Texas Star. I am raising some from seeds and hopefully will have more this year to be able to share. Isn't it a beauty??!!! It's coming back earlier faster this spring than the red Texas Stars.
Anyone else grow the white?

Leland, NC(Zone 8a)

I would dearly love to have the white! I have lots of the red and like it immensely, but have only seen your picture of the white. How did you ever come by it? I posted way back in February and had given up hope of ever getting the chance to maybe chat with you.

Evans, GA

I also would like to get seed or small plant of this white version of Texas Star. Please let me know if this is possible, or if there is a source. I too have a red version and multible small plants as well as seeds, but want to get a white version.

please let me know!

Thanks

Polk City, FL(Zone 9b)

Simply beautiful.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.