Neil Sperry's All Texas Garden Show

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Neil Sperry's Garden Show is this weekend at the Arlington Convention Center.
http://www.neilsperry.com/allgarden.shtml

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Oooh I can't wait for my husband to ask me what I want to do for my birthday. I can already hear the groaning when I tell him "I want to go to the Garden Show." Ha! Thanks for posting that. :)

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

If you go, let me know when you will be there. We might be there at the same time! Sending you mail.

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, wow--I have SO got to go to this!!! Thanks for posting!

MKJ in Trophy Club

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

It would be cool if everyone from Dave's who attends would have some sort of sticky on that says Dave's Garden on it. That way we could meet each other. I know I can get a plain white label from work and write Dave's Garden on it. Sweezel and TexasGarden also plan to be there so I'm thinking many more DGer's might be attending.

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Hello Every one, I could go on Sunday the 27th from 10 to 12. I think it would be a great idea to wear the Dave's tag or label so we can find each other. Can any of you make it on Sunday morning? I would love to meet all of you. Please let me know.
Expectantly, Josephine.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Josephine,
I am going on Saturday but if I can't see it all, I might go on Sunday, too. :)

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

A friend and I are going this afternoon. This will be the first time I have been to one of his shows. I have been warned to take plenty of sacks to carry your goodies in. One person I know took a wagon last year.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

What a wonderful time. There was so much to see and so much to buy and so many decisions to make. I am thoroughly exhausted, but it is a good exhausted. Will sleep very soundly today. By the way, if I go next year, a wagon will go with me.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, no! LOL I am looking forward to it but better make sure my trunk is empty before I go. :-)

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Went today--wagon would have been nice to have! I left with a LOVELY overflowing hanging basket of variegated nasturtium w/yellow & orange blooms for only 11.95 from the Blue Moon Gardens booth. A man walked up on my way out, and said, "That's the exact plant I featured on the news last night; WFAA, if you caught it. That very plant.......you got a really good one there." It was Neil Sperry. =)

I'm having a wonderful day, and the show was MARVELOUS! Can't wait to get my new upcoming issues of Garden, the Neil Sperry magazine either!!

=) MKJ

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Hey MKJ. I saw you with the hanging basket at Blue Moon and also saw you leaving with it holding it high. It was very pretty and BIG!

Wasn't the show just the greatest. By the time I got through oogling, buying, and drooling, I was nearly too tired to drive home.

Hello Every One, we went to the show this morning hoping to see some one from Dave's, but we had no luck, however, we did get a lot of attention from the exibitors, because we had our name tags on, mine read; Dave's Garden (Frostweed)
My husband's read; Dave's Garden ( Frostweed's husband)
We had a lot of fun and the show was very nice, but we had to get back home because we have a lot of shredding to do. We have fallen behind on our chores beacuse of the rainy Sundays we have had lately.
Josephine.

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

How nifty, Posie4U!! Too bad we didn't know that we were DG'ers at the time! The little girl w/the babydoll stroller was my daughter.......you might have heard her, "Mommy, NOW can we go on to see the rest??" She was so good, and had a great time, but her patience wears thin when Mother finds plants to obsess over! lol

Love the nametags, Frostweed! Your husband's "handle" was cute. =) The show was great.........

MKJ

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Texasgarden (Jamie) and Sweezel (Staci) on Saturday with first load of goodies to take to our cars!

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Oops! Forgot picture.

Well, here is a picture of my husband Frank and me, Josephine, at the flower show, with our tags on.
Wish we had our eyes open, but I guess that is o.k.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.