24 Hour the tv show

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Who is the guy who plays the husband/father terrorist that got shot last week? I know him from somewhere and I have exhausted my wee memory bank trying to figure out who he is.

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Nestor Serrano was seen in the 2004 summer blockbuster "The Day After Tomorrow." His other feature credits include "Runaway Jury"....etc. I can't copy it so I just typed the first few lines. The rest of his info is on their website. http://www.fox.com/24/profiles/ I'm really enjoying the show this season!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you. I just started watching it 3 weeks ago. I am now home at 9 PM every Monday night!!

SE GA, GA(Zone 8a)

I watched the first season and then dropped out until this season started.

I watch very, very little television, but this show has me hooked.

Every week is something new....just when you think you have it figured out they toss you a curve.

And leave you hanging out there till next week.

Aubrey

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

I watched the first season and liked it too. Then the next couple left my husband watching it and I was wandering around the house doing other things. But this season I'M the one that can't wait to see it. I love William Devane (sp?) being in it.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Someone who has been hooked on it from the beginning is suggesting that Heller may be compromised--oh my gosh!!!

SE GA, GA(Zone 8a)

I will agree with anastasia that things are not quite what they seem to be on 24.

Each week the terrorists are becoming less and less Muslim which goes to prove that terrorism can live in the heart of any race / religion / etc.

Aubrey

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh for sure, hate can breed anywhere.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Just don't call me Monday at 9 PM....I will not answer the phone.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

When Jack has a bad day, its a really, really bad day! Once a year! and he always finds a parking space wherever he goes!!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

does Jack ever stop for a bite to eat?

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

LOL...now that you mention it, he exists this entire day without food or water, which explains no potty break.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

So every Monday night at 10 PM I say to my dear husband of 30 years, "Why can't you be more like Jack?" and the sweetie that he is just rolls his eyes and shrugs.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Oh I thought Dina was sooo fascinating to watch and listen to. And now she too is gone!!

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Anastatia........wait.....Dina may not be dead.......there were only 2 shots fired.....it would be sad for her son......and am I glad Cloe is back.....Jeesh...hector is such a nerd......and I hope Driscol stays gone.....I mean really....bringing your daughter to your place of work ...

Been watching 24 from the first show.....would not miss it for the world...gave up my beloved Vegas for it.....

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I must be missing something important LOL I have Dish; is it on there? I get 2 local stations ABC and NBC. Is this the one with Keifer Sutherland?
Linda

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Llinda, it is on your local FOX station. I just started watching in Feb and am hooked. Really fun. . . .no wrong word. . .afterall the USA is at stake...or maybe the whole world.Ya know, I usually fall asleep praying, really, but on Monday nights I find myself falling asleep wondering "where those 2 shots into Dina's back?" "will Edgar revolt against Chloe?", "will Paul recover?" "what if. . .?"

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I get Fox news but no Fox stations. OH well. Sounds like you need to be praying if so much is at stakeLOL
linda

SE GA, GA(Zone 8a)

Last night is precisely why I love to hate this show......

Every single time I think that I have it all figured out. HA.....the writers take me for another ride around a dark curve.

I was sort of beginning to like what's her name. She was becoming a somewhat sympathetic character.

They chose the right guy to play Marwan. I didn't like him as Imhotep in the Mummy and I like him even less now. Chloe was doing some really bad acting last night. From what I remember she was better earlier in the series. I am sort of sorry they killed off the mole that was working in CTU. She made things interesting.

Next week we take to the air in a whole new dimension to our adventure. Mr. President is going to be in danger on Air Force One is my guess. Then again it might be a strafing run of the White House....who knows. At this point I am going to just stop guessing and watch.

It will be interesting to see what is next.

Round and round....twist and turn....where it stops is anyone's guess. I get the feeling that the writers are writing one episode at a time.

Aubrey, who rarely watches TV at all and is ashamed to admit that he is hopelessly hooked on 24.

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Ok, just an FYI, I Tivo the show so don't tell me the good parts! ;) Actually I'd forget it by time I watched it. And since you mentioned it, I must comment...could Chloe BE any more strange?!! Her character is so WEIRD. I don't know if she is acting weird like that or she's a weird actor, but it's very strange. I'm always annoyed at her monotone voice and short answers. And then they replaced her with Edgar who is JUST like her!!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

RDT, in some places PAX was bought out by FOX. Are your big stations out of Chattanooga?

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

That is just Chloe's normal behavior, she is a computer nerd and she always has this pouting look about her if you remember from last year. I was reading somewhere that the Arab community in our country was up in arms over the plot of 24, and perhaps the writer's may have changed the direction of the way the show was going.

I did not like Maryann the mole, and glad she is outta there....and I am hoping that Tony and Micheal get back together. Since she apologized to him, I noticed they have been back working as a team...

Deann

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

anastatia, I have PAX but I cannot recall seeing it. I will watch PAX lineup in the future. The major networks come out of Knoxville. Occasionally I get ABC out of Chattanooga. Linda

SE GA, GA(Zone 8a)

Who else was screaming at the TV last night?

This show is really addictive. So many twists and turns and you can never really figure out what is going to happen next.......AAARGGGHH!!

When he rolled out of the hangar with a Stealth Bomber.......I said "Uh Oh....This is gonna be trouble." Of course, that is how it went off so now I have to sit on the edge of this chair for a week.

Chloe is a nut.....ready for her to go back where she came from.

Your thoughts?

Aubrey

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Aubrey.....Chloe is cool.....Edger is a nerd....he is on such a ego trip.....besides Chloe knows more then he does.....I guess Dina is really dead....and can not figure out what they want the kid for.....And what do you suppose that Stealth Bomber is going to hit.....Air Force One???? And the plot thickens......

Deann

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

Maybe he just pretended to kill Dina, and he's bringing her son to her, so they can all be in on the plan again. Just a thought.

Chloe is pretty gripey, but Edgar isn't trying to work together either. Maybe he's in on the whole scheme. Just another thought.

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Chloe and Edgar are just WEIRD! I guess the writer's were trying to make it realistic. There's always a coworker that's strange. lol

SE GA, GA(Zone 8a)

Nah, Dina is dead. The man who shot her told Behrooz that his mother was dead.

I think Marwan wants Behrooz so that he can torture and /or kill him himself or force him to become a martyr for the cause.

Edgar is a bit geeky....well more than just a bit. Chloe on the other hand is out there. (Unless here acting skills are just that bad. It's hard to tell for sure.)

Interesting how Marwan's plan to distract everyone at CTU worked out so well. All that valuable and important info on that CD....and it's just sitting there. No one wants to take any initiative to handle it unless it fits into the office politics game.

Monday is only 5 days away now.

I'm ready.

Aubrey

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

That's why I said that maybe he's in on the whole sceme. Maybe he's ignoring the CD on purpose....

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I just started watching 24 in Feb. I rented the first season at the video store yesterday. I watched the first 4 hours which is really only the 1st four 45 min. w/ commercials etc. I will have alllllll my ironing done plus all my drawers cleaned out, my mending done, etc. I too am suspicious about Dina.

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

We just finished watching this weeks show last night. I have never been able to figure out Chloe, whether she's a bad actor or they write her part like that. ??? And then here comes Edgar, her twin. And what is HE up to? The previews did hint that Edgar might be doing something, but they could be just teasing us too.

SE GA, GA(Zone 8a)

I want to know what the "unbelievable twist" that they teased us with in the followup and teaser as the show was going off Monday night. I cannot begin to imagine what it may be.

Aubrey

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I think Chloe is a good actress who plays someone just sociallly dumb. Computer geek who relates to computers better then persons. Have you ever gone to the FOX site where there are discusssions re: this show? I just lurk but sometimes funny!

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

mstrgnder.........If Choloe were in charge, that CD would have been handled, but since Edger is on this power trip about being "Charles Incharge" she is leaving it up to him.....thats my spin....

Deann

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh no, I haven't ever been to the FOX site. I barely have time to be hanging out over here!

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

Is this the same show that starred Kiefer Sutherland a few years back ?
Linda

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

RDT, Yes! Jack is still saving the world.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Is Jack gonna fly the stealth bomber? Like he flew the plane with the nuke?Is there anything he can't do? stay tuned!!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I rented the first season at the video store and during that viewing have cleaned out my closet, all dresser drawers, and emptied part of my kitchen for rearranging. Today I start season 2 and the basement will be emptied of all junk which includes so much stuff I save "just in case"but in years have not used. 24 has made these boring projects fun.

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

I happen to catch some clips of coming attractions of 24 in the weeks to come. I think now that Edger is a mole in CTU.....

Deann

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images