It's a Bird...It's a Plane....It's Superdave!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Both you and Trish are our heros; I just haven't found a good Supergirl picture to use for Trish yet!

:o) Kimberley

Thumbnail by gardenwife
Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Hahaha! You did a great job! How did you do that?

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

That is absolutely the NEATEST picture!! You need to let people order 8 by 10 glossies of that. Ha!! I just love it. I have been saying for a long time that he is superman. I may just have to frame that one and hang it in my garden. "No", in case Dave asks, "not as a scarecrow."
Are you planning to have Trish as Lois Lane or as a goddess of the Nile?

Thanks gardenwife for letting me know this was on this site.

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

LOL! I took the picture of Dave and used Microsoft PictureIt! to trace his head and neck as a cutout, then I plunked it over Christopher Reeves' head. Then I took that new picture, saved it as a jpeg and brought it into Microsoft PhotoEditor so I could smooth out the lines (smudge tool) and give it a watercolor effect to soften everything together. I love fiddling with this stuff, but never make the time -- but I thought our hero deserved to see we all love the guy!

Zanymuse - show me where the hat picture is.....

:o) Kimberley

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Kimberly, I am not sure what picture you are refering to?

The hat picture is here: http://davesgarden.com/showthread/7152.html

We all had a good time at my expense over that picture. Patty even drew a cartoon of the same picture! hehehe.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks DAVE! I had seen the toon but not the original picture! I would add a comment but it looks like the rest of the gang has done a pretty thourough job on it already!

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

New wallpaper for GrannyLois. Thanks ZM.

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Could do Trish as' Wonder Woman.' Remember her?

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Gosh, he's a handome young thing, I thought he would be an old codger like me & some of the rest of us!!! Thanks GW for the post.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I really think Mighty mouse would have been more fitting! The Theme song "Here I come to save the day, Mighty mouse is on the way!" just seems to fit Dave to a tee!

Louisville, KY(Zone 6a)

LOL, Zany!!! Nice picture....now is everyone of our fearless leaders here going to post a picture of themselves as a super hero??? Who would be Poison Ivy!!

Joshua Tree, CA(Zone 8b)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Kimberley you are priceless!
Dave you must be flattered we think of you as a Superhero
around here!!

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Zany, you must be reading my mind. I think of that little song everytime I post somewhere that Dave has saved the day. Didn't know if he would like being compared to a mouse though. He has hired a new house cat to get rid of his mice and I don't know how he would feel being compared to them. LOL!

Cicero, NY(Zone 5a)

I didn't recognize him with out his gourd glasses,LOL

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

I'm with zany, I vote for mighty mouse!!!! (with the hat of course)!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT PIC GW!!!!!!!! If you do it with the hat Dave and Trish could use it as a x-mas card!!!!!!! sue

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Ha - so this is the thread you were linking to, Zany! This just keeps coming back. I need to do Supertrish and Superterry!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Yep! They definately need to be taken care of!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I had forgotten about this one....how appro[riate. But really GW, need to make one for trish and Terry too....

survivor tonite......

(Zone 5a)

Dave I think this picture fits now more than ever since the site has been down it would take super Dave to get it up and runing again, oh by the way I just love that hat....too kewl *giggle*

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

What an appropriate time to bring this forum forward. Our behind the scene super crew!

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

bump

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Ah, hah haha! Memories!

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Pat thanks for bumping that I had never seen it.

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

You're welcome, Cindy. I betcha there are a lot of people who will see it for the first time!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.