-
AuthorContent
dottik
Oakland, OR
(Zone 8a)

April 9, 2005
10:47 PM

Post #1393440

One of items that has me frustrated in my journal has to do with status. I have two journals and I have found that if I put a status in one, I can find it only in that journal. Then when I try to put the same status in the other journal, I can't - I have to give it a different name. And, woe betide me if I put one in the wrong journal by accident. Is there any way that when a status is put into one journal it is available for use in all journals? Dotti
langbr
Olathe, KS
(Zone 6a)

April 10, 2005
1:39 PM

Post #1394296

Dotti - I'm not sure I'm following you as I know I have statuses that I use between 3 Journals. I took a look at your journals and see that in the Plant Purchases Journal you have a PC Iris 'Encircled' that has a status of "New Purchase". In your other Journal, Container Purchases, I see you also have "New Purchase" as the status in that one.

Please help me understand.

Thanks!
Brenda
dottik
Oakland, OR
(Zone 8a)

April 12, 2005
12:49 AM

Post #1397013

Hi Brenda, thanks for trying to help me. I have no idea how I got New Purchase status in both Plant Journal and Container Journal. I have tried to add Sprout to the Container Journal but I got the message that Sprout was already a status so I couldn't use it. Yet when I go into the Container Journal I can't pull up Sprout as a status. I have found that I don't really have a use for a Container Journal so I think I'll eliminate that one. That should eliminate my frustration. Dotti
langbr
Olathe, KS
(Zone 6a)

April 12, 2005
1:17 AM

Post #1397078

Hmmmm...that is definitely strange. You'd think if they were unique to Journals that you could have the same name OR you could share statuses across all your journals! I thought I might be able to help you on this one, but I guess I'm not very helpful after all. LOL!
dottik
Oakland, OR
(Zone 8a)

April 12, 2005
5:21 AM

Post #1397518

I appreciate the attempt. Have a great day tomorrow. Dotti

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

Upload Images to your reply

-

Other DG Journals and Diaries Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
    Online journal - getting started Terry 219 Apr 1, 2008 1:12 PM
    Journal "wish list" requests here, please Terry 175 Sep 25, 2013 4:26 PM
    The Garden Diary is ready for testing dave 159 Aug 18, 2008 7:51 PM
    "Watching" a Garden Diary dave 18 Jul 2, 2013 7:36 AM
    Using both the journal and diary barbur 4 Sep 28, 2013 6:57 PM

We recommend Firefox
    Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America