Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Just joined - amazed at the knowledge and the friendliness

Shreveport, LA(Zone 8a)

I stumbled on this site by accident and am SO glad I did! I love plants and have done "basic" gardening for more than 30 years (I'm now 40). My mother-in-law is an avid gardener and she and I are introducing each other to each other's favorites...and discovering many "new" plants together. This is quickly becoming my number one stop on my daily net-surf!

I live in Shreveport, Louisiana (zone 8) and would appreciate hearing from anyone - especially those who also live in zone 8 -

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

bearo,
welcome to daves-we have some more LA.peoples here-justmelisa is a cajun chick and a sweety!
Im glad you stumbled on us-have fun and join right in!
im dori in michigan

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

hello and welcome BearOTex, ive seen your posts on a couple of forums and am glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. I too am a newbie and am also in zone 8, well the european equivalent anyway. So a big hiya from me in the uk!

lil

Welcome BearOTex, you're in good company here!

Dave

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Austin, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi BearOTex - welcome to DG. I'm much more of a newbie than you are as I only really started gardening this year, but I'm in also in zone 8. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

AnnMarie

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Hi Bear,

Your handle sounds more like you're from TX, lol, but still we are neighbor states.
Welcome my friend, and let the fun times begin.

Jerrie

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

welcome, welcome!!!

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

Hi Bearotex

welcome to DG
New here myself, but you will have fun here. The people here are very nice and giving
Mike

Welcome Bearotex'''Joined today and been a long time gardener too' Looking forward to your posts'''Sis''

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

ayyieeee! another cajun! welcome! Lisa

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.