Happy Birthday Htop!

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday Hazel! Hope you are having a wonderful one.

Kerrville, TX

Happy Birthday Hazel...

Richmond, TX(Zone 9a)

Hazel, hope your birthday was nothing but a succession of joyous moments.

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh my Goodness, I didn't realize it was your birthday, Don't let other things cloud this day for you. Love, Josephine,

South, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Hazel. Hope this has been a wonderful day for you!

(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday to you from me too.
Carol

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday! May your gardens grow, your flowers bloom, and the sun greet you on your special day

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Oh, I almost missed it! Happy birthday indeed to you Hazel!! If today didn't work out, just take tomorrow!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Thank you all for your birtday messages. I really appreciate it.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Well I'm late again, happy birthday Hazel.

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy belated birthday! Wishing you a prosperous year of gardening!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Calalily and konkreteblond, thanks for your birthday messages ... so thoughtful of you.

My brother and sister-in-law took my husband and I out to eat tonight to celebrate my birthday. They gave me a beautiful vase with irises on it that was inside of a gift bag with a photo of a beautiful iris and a beautiful card that my brother made with his computer that had irises all over it. Inside the vase was a gift certificate for $50.00 worth of irises from an online iris shop that has so many irises that I don't know what to choose. It will take a few days just going through the different varieties. I told my husbandall I wanted for my birthday was 12 landscape timbers. I'll get those tomorrow. I guess I'll make an iris bed too. :o)

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 7b)

Belated birthday wishes! I have been out of town, and just about missed it! ( Besides... string it out and enjoy it, is what I say!)

Mel

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Just found the thread! Happy belated birthay, Hazel!!

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

John, where've you been? Hope all is well.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Oh, sure all is well. :-)

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks, Mel and John. It's the thought that counts ... so nice of you to send birthday messages.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

So sorry I missed wishing you happy birthday on your day, Hazel! I was out of town for a week and no DG. Hope you had a wonderful day and I do hope to see pictures of that iris bed!
Terrie

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks so much, Terrie. I haven't decided where I'm going to make the iris bed yet.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images