"the picture dog"

Covington, GA

if you will look over in the far left side you will see my little dog shey. She allways seems to get in every picture!!

Thumbnail by vpass44
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Can't see the dog...too busy looking at your beautiful yard.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

I can't see the dog, either..but your yard is gorgeous!

Lafayette, NJ(Zone 6a)

I feel better now, I don't see a dog either and yes your yard is beautiful.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I thought maybe he's really a rabbit and his name is "Harvey". http://www.jimmy.org/cgi-bin/showtime.cgi?id=h

I didn't see him, etiher! Really nice yard, though.

Excelsior, MN(Zone 4a)

Well, I think I can see him, but I felt like I was doing one of those "Where's Waldo" things. And yes, your yard is gorgeous. If I can actually see him, he looks like he could be a Norwegian Elkhound or something colored like one.

Starkville, MS

If I'm seeing right he's way too small for an Elkhound. Shih Tzu, Peke? And if that really is him (her?) how did s/he get there?

Starkville, MS

Nope, your right, Elkhound or maybe Sheperd?

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

I still don't see a dog...and I am good at 'where is Waldo'

This message was edited Jul 18, 2005 8:23 PM

Circle Pines, MN(Zone 4b)

I cast my vote for no dog.... :-)

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

all right you guys, somebody is pulling my leg here. i can spot a stray a mile a way, but a norwegian elkhound in this picture? WHERE? im laughing while im typing. please tell me there's no dog in this picture.!!! debi

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

(I never can see the picture in those "magic eye" things, either.)

Hope Valley, RI(Zone 6b)

beautiful yard. still can't see the dog.

Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

I searched for a dog and the only thing I could come up with was a large Snoopy type dog doing chin-ups. On the other hand I think your dog's name is Sucker and you were calling it in for dinner and all us people showed up.
LOL, good one though...

Anne

Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

Unless it is a dark hairy dog on the Right side I don't see any dog either.

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

I see the little one. I do believe I do.
Just above the metal table on top of the rock wall. I see a pair of ears and a cream color patch of fur around her neck. Beautiful yard!!! Looks so relaxing and a place to be during the heat of the day.

Excelsior, MN(Zone 4a)

GardenGuyKin: That's where I see him too. Purpleice:Sucker; That's great...LOL

Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

You have better eyes I just cannot see the dog

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Vpass44, can you come back and enlighten us? Maybe post the photo again with an arrow pointing to your pooch?

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Get outta here, there's no dog in that picture, just a lovely garden with gorgeous flowers. I can always find Waldo, but those hold-it-to-your-face pictures are a dead loss. Don't see no dog. Dang!!

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

what a sly way to post a picture of this gorgeous garden. i feel ive walked every inch of it! an enjoyable tour to be sure. i think your little dog was "camera shey" that day! debi

This message was edited Jul 19, 2005 8:14 PM

Troy, IL(Zone 6a)

It made Daves pic of the day!!! LOL

Kernersville, NC(Zone 7a)

is it coming over the wall? I 'think' I see a leg up there, and the head in the flowers? Gorgeous yard, by the way!

Here's my guess at 'Where's Waldo?' If that is just a rock, I'll die of shame... Rachel

Thumbnail by butterqueen
mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

im laughing so hard im choking on a soda. thats no dog, thats not even a rock, what the heck is that? i wish vpass would put us all out of our misery. LOL debi

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I think all those gorgeous impatiens swallowed up the dog.

Vpass44...Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Excelsior, MN(Zone 4a)

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!!!! I know where he is, I know where he is...
(I think?)

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

ok, this is my best guess....I would never have seen this picture if it hadn't been in the newsletter.

Edited to say; Sorry, my circle isn't much better than the hiding dog. :) Next time I'll use a thicker line.

This message was edited Jul 20, 2005 6:52 AM

Thumbnail by MaryEv
Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

I had to enlarge the picture to see his head peeking over the fence. He blends into the background and I don't know how anyone could see him.

Excelsior, MN(Zone 4a)

MaryEv: You win the "Eagle Eye" award for the day! (Leastways, I think you do.???) That's where I spotted him as well.LOL

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

It looks to me like a small dog standing on the rock wall, is that what you see sybiltwo?

Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

That's what I see now but how you could discern that? We need to have a conformation from vpass44 and a pic of her dog!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

That's right where I thought I saw him or her also. He he heeee
This has been FUN.....

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

maryev, i saw that but i thought it was a capuchin monkey. but we werent looking for the monkey, were we? LOL

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

I have looked and looked and I don't see a dog..I enlarged the picture, and I still don't see a dog..it is begining to irritate me!

Kernersville, NC(Zone 7a)

*blush* I was even starting to think that 'rock' was cute, I need medication!
Anyway, after studying the picture closer, I realized I was looking too far to the left, I'm sure I have it now:

This message was edited Jul 20, 2005 12:44 PM

Thumbnail by butterqueen
Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

lol. That is perfect!

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

finally, i see the dog! whew-glad thats over! LOL -or is it-doody,doody,doody, doody. (twilight zone theme for the musically challenged)

Valinda, CA(Zone 10a)

butterqueen, you are fooling with us. That dog is not in the original picture!

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

George, I agree with you!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Forget the dog, I want to know why a TV screen is in the birdbath!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images