-
AuthorContent
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 19, 2005
3:30 PM

Post #1703988

I just posted this over in the pepper forum but thought it deserved repeating here since it's such a favorite of ours.

Here's a recipe I've used successfully for several years, often substituting colorful strips of 'Gypsy' peppers or 1/4 inch rings of banana peppers for the green pepper strips in the original recipe. The jars of pickled peppers are beautiful, and they do retain a good amount of crunch -- about the same for the banana peppers as for the thicker walled bell peppers. We probably go through these faster than anything else in the canning pantry; they are just that good! If you have wide mouthed canning jars, it will be a little easier to pack the peppers.

Pickled Sweet Pepper Strips
slightly adapted from _The Joy of Pickling_ by Linda Zeidrich

4 thin slices fresh ginger
4 small garlic cloves
2 tsp. pickling salt (leave this out if you do an ice brine)
2 pounds sweet peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4 or 1/2 inch strips or rings
2 cups white wine vinegar (could substitute distilled white vinegar, but flavor will be a little harsh)
2 cups water
1 1/4 cups sugar

1. Put 1 ginger slice, 1 garlic clove, and 1/2 tsp pickling salt into each of 4 pint mason jars. Pack the pepper strips snugly into the jars.

2. In a nonreactive saucepan, bring to a boil the vinegar, water, and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Reduce the heat, and cover the pan. Simmer the liquid, covered, for 5 minutes.

3. Pour the hot liquid over the pepper strips, leaving a 1/2 inch headsace. Poke around with a chopstick to get air bubbles out if needed. Close the jars with hot two-piece caps. In a boiling water bath, process the jars for 10 minutes.

4. Store the cooled, sealed jars in a cool, dark, dry place for at least 3 weeks before eating the peppers.

Edited to say that we like to add one small, whole chile pepper or a couple of thin slices of jalopeno to each jar for a little extra zing.

*** UPDATE: try the ice brine method!

These are still my favorite pickle! I looked at my original post at the top just now and realized I have an update... I now use an "ice brine" before packing the peppers into jars, and they turn out a little crunchier.

Toss the pepper rings/strips with pickling salt, about 1 Tablespoon per pound of peppers. Top with ice cubes, enough to generously cover the peppers in whatever bowl you're using (I'm trying to make this adaptable to different size batches, as I often do a double or triple batch of brine.. a couple of standard ice cube trays would be plenty for a single batch).

Let stand 3-4 hours (most of the ice will melt, but they should stay chilly), then drain & rinse before packing into jars.

Omit the salt from the pickling liquid if you use this method.

This message was edited Jul 29, 2012 8:07 AM
kanita
Los Angeles, CA
(Zone 10a)

September 4, 2005
12:10 AM

Post #1738037

Critter, I missed this one. I can't wait to try it.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 4, 2005
12:20 AM

Post #1738046

You're going to love it! It would work fine with hot banana peppers, too. I ran out of white wine vinegar & couldn't find any locally last week, so I substituted cider vinegar. I figure that since cider vinegar works fine in my sweet cucumber pickles, it should be good here too, and the brine is less harsh tasting than if you use distilled white vinegar. I have a couple of weeks to wait before opening the first jar from this year's batch, but I'll LYK how they turned out!
hedandan
Hammonton, NJ
(Zone 6b)

September 4, 2005
9:58 AM

Post #1738623

Want to say Thank You ! Neighbor is giving us a lot of peppers. and had no idea as to what I want to do with them.
Horseshoe
Efland, NC
(Zone 7a)

September 10, 2005
8:35 PM

Post #1751304

Hmmm...sounds good to me! I have loads of peppers!

Thanks!

amyo
Point Roberts, WA
(Zone 8a)

January 27, 2006
7:41 PM

Post #2004370

Have been all morning on the net...this is the best sounding recipe I have found.

I have a big box of little red and yellow sweet peppers...they are bigger than a jalepno and shorter than an anaheim. This recipe looks like it will work for pickling as I want to leave them whole...I wonder and if you know...if I can leave the stems on?
thanks, amyo
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

January 27, 2006
9:25 PM

Post #2004560

Yes, you can leave the stems on whole peppers. I don't know any reason why this recipe wouldn't work with whole peppers, as long as you cut slits in them so the brine could enter, although I'm cautious about changing things like that in pickle recipes. Maybe you could just cut them in half lengthwise and seed them... that would be similar to cutting larger peppers in strips, and would still look attractive.

However, here's a slightly different recipe I adapted from "The Joy of Pickling" I used 'Sweet Pickles' peppers, which I think are probably similar to the ones you have, and they were delicious!

Short-Brined Pickled Peppers
from The Joy of Pickling, by Linda Ziedrich
(my notes added)

4 pounds peppers
1 1/4 cups pickling salt
1 gallon plus 1 1/2 cups water
2 Tablespoons sugar (I used 4)
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 Tablespoon coarsely grated horseradish (I omitted this)
5 1/2 cups white wine vinegar (which I used) or distilled white vinegar

1. If you're using whole smll peppers, slit them twice lengthwise. In a large bowl or nonreactive pot, dissolve the salt in 1 gallon water. Add peppers. Let them stand in the brine for 12 to 18 hours.

2. Drain & rinse the peppers, and drain them again. In a nonreactive saucepan, bring to a boil the sugar, garlic, horseradish, vinegar, and1 1/2 cups water. Cover pan & reduce heat. Simmer the pickling liquid, covered, for 10 minutes. (Should you start with fewer peppers than this recipe, or should you need a little extra brine, the proportions for the brine work out to 5 Tbsp pickling salt per quart of water.)

3. Pack the peppers into 6 pint mason jars (1 1/2 pounds of my little whole peppers took 3 pint jars). Pour the hot liquid over the peppers, leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Close the jars with hot two-piece caps. Process jars for 10 minutes in a boiling-water bath. (I skipped the water bath and just stored my jars in the fridge.)

4. Store the cooled jars in a cool, dry, dark place for at least 3 weeks before eating peppers.
amyo
Point Roberts, WA
(Zone 8a)

January 29, 2006
10:35 PM

Post #2009253

This is perfect! Glad to know I can leave the stems on...they look so pretty that way and it makes a nice little handle for nibblers. :o)

I have all the ingredients and can get them in the first brine this afternoon...thanks for taking the time to answer my question and to post this recipe for me also.

Amy
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

January 29, 2006
10:41 PM

Post #2009274

You're welcome!

critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 1, 2006
1:06 PM

Post #2574105

*bump*

My sweet peppers are starting to turn color... I'll be making these soon! :-)
Horseshoe
Efland, NC
(Zone 7a)

February 21, 2007
11:48 PM

Post #3212760

Critter...how'd the "substituted cider vinegar" work out (mentioned above in your 2nd post).

Could you tell any difference in flavor? Good? Bad? Harsh? Okay?

Shoe
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

February 22, 2007
1:22 AM

Post #3213029

The cider vinegar batch definitely had a less delicate flavor, but I wouldn't call it harsh... my mom said she actually preferred them, but I went back to using the white wine vinegar this year. I wouldn't let a lack of white wine vinegar keep you from trying the recipe, but if you can get your hands on some I think the results are a little nicer than with the cider vinegar.
Horseshoe
Efland, NC
(Zone 7a)

February 22, 2007
1:25 AM

Post #3213039

Great! Thanks! (I have seedlings of "Sweet Pickle Peppers" coming along in the greenhouse already!)

Shoe
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

February 22, 2007
3:26 AM

Post #3213447

Oooh, nice... those work nicely with the second recipe I posted too, for short-brined pickled (whole) peppers. I've been giving my peppers about a 10 week indoor start, so since I don't plant them out until about Memorial Day, it'll be a bit yet before I sow my seeds! 'Sweet Pickles' is just a darn cute plant, too -- I think it's as pretty as a lot of the "ornamental" peppers I've seen, and much tastier as well!
judycooksey
Pocahontas, TN
(Zone 7b)

August 29, 2007
7:26 PM

Post #3914567

bumping this up ... both sound so good.

Critter have you tried using hot peppers in the recipes? I make several different hot pepper jelly/jams so ...

Judy
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 29, 2007
7:36 PM

Post #3914595

I've put a small whole chile or a few slices of jalopeno in the bottom of the ja for added "zing" but haven't used only hot peppers in these recipes. There's no reason it wouldn't work. But I've noticed that the heat in chile peppers gets mellowed a bit when you make jam, while one little chile can really add a lot of heat to a jar of pickles... so a jar of nothing but hot peppers might be a little intense... not a bad thing, just something to consider!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 12, 2008
10:41 PM

Post #5248548

*bumping* this thread up for the 2008 pepper crop!

:-)

I should also add a link to the DG article I wrote on non-bell sweet peppers, which featured this recipe at the end:
http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/630/

Thumbnail by critterologist
Click the image for an enlarged view.

zhinu
(Laura) Olympia, WA
(Zone 8a)

July 13, 2008
7:18 AM

Post #5250468

Refrigerator Pickles 1
3 qts water
1 qt white vinegar
1 cup pickling salt
1 bunch fresh dill
as much garlic as you want
Enough vegetable of your choice to fill up your jars.

• Combine water, vinegar, and salt.
• Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and refrigerate overnight in glass or plastic jars.
• Next day, scrub cucumbers.
• Put some dill flowers and at least 5 peeled garlic cloves into each canning jar. (I like to add peppercorns, too!)
• Pack vegetables into jar nice and tight, cover with cold brine, secure lids, and refrigerate at least 3 days.
• As you take out and devour pickles, put more cucumbers in the jar, and keep the cycle going.

Here's a picture of what's left over after the 4th.

Thumbnail by zhinu
Click the image for an enlarged view.

critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 13, 2008
1:10 PM

Post #5251056

ooh, that looks delicious! I like the way you layered the different varieties in the jar, too... pretty!
zhinu
(Laura) Olympia, WA
(Zone 8a)

July 13, 2008
5:46 PM

Post #5252241

lol... Honestly that’s just the different densities of the vegetables. I actually tried to evenly mix it so you could get to everything you wanted easily. I need to add more stuff to it, but I've been busy and haven't gotten around to it.
planolinda
Plano, TX

July 13, 2008
8:08 PM

Post #5252930

it reminds me of the jars of gardinira?--i can't remember the name but in the pickle section of store and has little peices of cauliflower, celery, peppers, and i forget what else--sometimes i find a jar i love and sometimes it is so salty i can't even eat it--also sometimes it is oily (some add olive oil)--
thanks for posting the recipe and picture--
reminds me -have you ever had pickled hard boiled eggs? well when you use up a big jar of pickles (not sweet) put in a few eggs and wait a few days--yum
zhinu
(Laura) Olympia, WA
(Zone 8a)

July 13, 2008
10:37 PM

Post #5253702

I'd maybe cut the salt back if I were to make it again, and salts one of my addictions, so if you were to make it I'd cut the salt back. Taste it and add more if needed.
David_Paul
Clinton, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 16, 2008
2:24 AM

Post #5266161

How long will Refrigerator Pickles keep?
zhinu
(Laura) Olympia, WA
(Zone 8a)

July 16, 2008
3:26 AM

Post #5266459

From the information I found it looks like 2 months, but that's a guess. If anyone has a sure answer I'd like one.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 16, 2008
11:26 AM

Post #5267314

I've got some that we put up last summer, and they're still crispy! Normally, a month or two is the max and they start getting floppy, but I discovered the secret...
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 16, 2008
11:35 AM

Post #5267340

(not trying to keep anybody in suspense, just looking up recipe)

Before I put the sliced cukes in the jar with the brine, I use an ice brine on them, the same way Linda Ziedrich suggests for regular bread & butter and some of the other pickle recipes in Joy of Pickling. For 3-5 pounds of sliced cukes (plus a few onions or whatever), she tosses them with 1/4 cup pickling salt in a nonreactive bowl, then puts the 2 trays' worth of ice cubes on top and lets them stand 3-4 hours. Drain, removing any unmelted ice, and pack into jars, then add the brine as usual. Omit the salt in your brine recipe, since you've already added salt to the veggies.
Ozark
Ozark, MO
(Zone 6a)

July 16, 2008
3:15 PM

Post #5268397

Here's a recipe I used last summer for refrigerator (cucumber) pickles. I made six quarts and they lasted in the 'fridge all winter and through April and were still very crisp.

These were real good, but kind of harsh because of all the vinegar. This year I'm making two changes to the recipe - I'll use white wine vinegar instead of distilled white vinegar, and I'll cut the ratio of vinegar used. I think doing that will make them last a shorter time in the 'fridge instead of "indefinitely", but that's OK.
----------------------------------------
Refrigerator Pickles

Put one slice of Onion in the bottom of each quart jar, then fill the jars as tightly as possible with sliced Cucumbers.

Add to each quart jar:

½ teaspoon Turmeric
¼ teaspoon Mustard Seed
¼ teaspoon Celery Seed

In a separate container, stir together until dissolved:

1 cup Sugar
5 cups Vinegar
3 cups Water
1 cup Pickling Salt

Pour this solution into the jars on top of the Onions and Cucumbers, filling the jars.

Seal the jars and refrigerate. Will keep indefinitely.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

October 23, 2008
6:40 PM

Post #5708691

*bumping up* for that final harvest of the season.

I just finished cutting up 4 pounds of banana pepper rings... I had a lot that had barely begun to turn color (pale yellow rather than cream), so orange and red (fully ripe) ones make up maybe half this batch. They'll be very colorful, but I do like the flavor of fully red ones better. Maybe next year will be a better harvest year for me... plants were loaded with unripe peppers at first frost!

I think the rest of the green and pale yellow ones will probably get turned into some sort of relish, with onions and hot peppers added.
Debsroots
Northwest, MO
(Zone 5a)

August 21, 2009
5:41 PM

Post #6972801

Jill,
I made two batches from your pickled recipe last night. Do I really need to wait 3 weeks before I can open a jar :) I want to find out how good they taste so I can decide if I want to make more. Lord knows...I have 20 pepper plants and need to do something with all the beautiful peppers I getting.

I also sliced and froze about 2 gallons of peppers in my foodsaver bags, and I should be able to dry a lot of these.

Thanks again for doing the bulk seed purchase and letting us share.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 21, 2009
7:13 PM

Post #6973094

You'll get some idea of the flavor if you even just let them sit overnight. If you add a slice of hot pepper to the jar, that can take longer to flavor through, so don't assume you need to add a lot more hot pepper to the next jar unless you want really hot pickles (a slice or two per jar just adds a little zing).

I'm glad they're doing well for you!
Debsroots
Northwest, MO
(Zone 5a)

August 25, 2009
5:20 PM

Post #6986892

I opened a jar yesterday...OH MY GOSH...they are great!!!!

Guess I'll be making a lot more.

Thanks so much for the recipe.

Debbie
cptspanky
Pine City, NY

August 25, 2009
5:44 PM

Post #6986996

OH WOW . do these look good!!! Thanks!!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 25, 2009
6:36 PM

Post #6987137

I'm glad you liked them! They're a total favorite around here, too. :-)
Pennzer
Midland, TX
(Zone 8a)

August 25, 2009
7:18 PM

Post #6987252

Critter, when you say "sweet" peppers, do you mean bell peppers? I can see that any pepper you like could be substituted, but I'm not always sure what some of you cooks mean when you say peppers--there are so many varieties! Thanks for this great-sounding recipe, which I will certainly try. --pen
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 25, 2009
9:10 PM

Post #6987584

When I say "sweet," I simply mean "not hot," although this recipe would also make great hot pickled peppers -- I'm thinking of trying it with some Pizza Peppers, which should turn out just mildly hot.

I don't have a lot of luck with bells, so I grow mostly hybrids like Gypsy, Carmen, and banana peppers... the skinny ones slice into nice rings for pickles!
GrammysGardenAZ
Cochise, AZ
(Zone 8b)

August 25, 2009
9:23 PM

Post #6987634

Try a little chipotle flake in your pickles. Not enough to make them too hot just enough to add flavor.
Pennzer
Midland, TX
(Zone 8a)

August 25, 2009
9:42 PM

Post #6987723

critter, I just followed the link you gave above, which I discovered after I asked the question. That's really good info. I have no room to grow edibles, but my son planted his first bed of peppers this year, and he's pretty excited about expanding it next year. I'll pass it on to him, and it bears repeating here: (thanks!)

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/630/
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 25, 2009
10:27 PM

Post #6987843

Penn, you might try tucking a few pepper plants into your "ornamental" beds... 'Sweet Pickles' is a very pretty little plant that produces delicious little peppers!

Grammy, I like the smokey flavor of chipotle in a lot of things, but not so much in pickles.. however, if I have a ripe jalapeno, I'll add a couple of slices to the bottom of each jar, and that's probably fairly similar (chipotle peppers are ripe, smoked jalapenos, I believe)

flsusie
New Port Richey, FL

July 28, 2012
4:20 PM

Post #9221744

sounds like a recipe I've been looking for for a long time. thanks
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 29, 2012
6:04 AM

Post #9222179

They're still my favorite pickle! I looked at my original post at the top just now and realized I have an update... I now use an "ice brine" before packing the peppers into jars, and they turn out a little crunchier.

Toss the pepper rings/strips with pickling salt, about 1 Tablespoon per pound of peppers. Top with ice cubes, enough to generously cover the peppers in whatever bowl you're using (I'm trying to make this adaptable to different size batches, as I often do a double or triple batch of brine.. a couple of standard ice cube trays would be plenty for a single batch).

Let stand 3-4 hours (most of the ice will melt, but they should stay chilly), then drain & rinse before packing into jars.

Omit the salt !! from the pickling liquid if you use this method.
bewaremommabear
Honey Brook, PA
(Zone 6b)

September 9, 2012
7:07 AM

Post #9269730

How important is it, in your opinion, to use the ginger? I don't think I care for it (I think of "gingerbread" -UGH!), but I don't want to omit it if it's an important piece of the recipe to make the peppers really good. In reality, I will be eating very few of them since most will be given as gifts or gobbled by my daughter.

I had this page bookmarked from when I made pickled sweet peppers 3 years ago, although I'm not sure if i used this recipe or not (I probably did).I remember using white wine vinegar - but I don't remember using ginger. Although, I also think I used part white wine vinegar, and part white vinegar - I thought as recommended by the recipe, but I don't see that here. Whatever I did, I was told they were the best sweet peppers EVER.

Okay to omit ginger, and if so, how much will it change the taste?
bewaremommabear
Honey Brook, PA
(Zone 6b)

September 9, 2012
7:07 AM

Post #9269730

How important is it, in your opinion, to use the ginger? I don't think I care for it (I think of "gingerbread" -UGH!), but I don't want to omit it if it's an important piece of the recipe to make the peppers really good. In reality, I will be eating very few of them since most will be given as gifts or gobbled by my daughter.

I had this page bookmarked from when I made pickled sweet peppers 3 years ago, although I'm not sure if i used this recipe or not (I probably did).I remember using white wine vinegar - but I don't remember using ginger. Although, I also think I used part white wine vinegar, and part white vinegar - I thought as recommended by the recipe, but I don't see that here. Whatever I did, I was told they were the best sweet peppers EVER.

Okay to omit ginger, and if so, how much will it change the taste?
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 9, 2012
1:35 PM

Post #9269996

Fresh ginger bears little resemblance to gingerbread, IMO. It'll change the taste, but I'm sure they'll still be good... We like oriental-style stir fry meals, and there's a big difference in flavor between using garlic and ginger together and using just garlic. I think the ginger adds a nice zingy flavor to the sweet/sour of these pickles.

I'd suggest putting the ginger into some of the jars and leaving it out of others... you can taste them side by side and know which you prefer in the future. I'd put it into the gift jars... :-)
Ozark
Ozark, MO
(Zone 6a)

September 9, 2012
6:51 PM

Post #9270265

critter - This year I grew some mild "Highlander" Anaheim peppers, a hybrid type from Johnny's Select Seeds. They have just a little heat when used in the green stage for chiles rellenos.

I grew more than we used, so when the extras turned red and ripe on the plants I pickled and canned them as per your recipe here - omitting the ginger. They are GOOD on my lunchtime sandwiches - French bread, slice of ham or turkey, slice of swiss cheese or provolone, lettuce, pickled Anaheim peppers, balsamic vinegar, olive oil. Mmmmm!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

September 9, 2012
7:34 PM

Post #9270328

Yummy! I do really love these pickled peppers on a ham sandwich. Another favorite treat is to order a chicken & mushroom &/or spinach pizza from Domino's and put pickled peppers on top.

They'd certainly be fine without the ginger. But leaving it out does change the taste, I'm sure. Whether it changes it for the better or not... ?

Since I love to eat pickled ginger on its own (like the stuff you get with sushi), I don't leave it out.

:-)
flsusie
New Port Richey, FL

June 23, 2013
2:11 AM

Post #9569463

bump
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

June 23, 2013
10:54 AM

Post #9569946

Have you tried them, Susie? My little pepper plants are only now thinking about setting some tiny peppers, so I won't be pickling them for a while!
flsusie
New Port Richey, FL

June 23, 2013
12:42 PM

Post #9570075

Not yet but plan to this week. I planted banana peppers just to try your recipe, and they should be ready in a few days.
Ozark
Ozark, MO
(Zone 6a)

June 23, 2013
1:32 PM

Post #9570128

Since my post in this thread 'way back when, I've pickled a LOT of peppers. Hot, mild, and in-between I like them on sandwiches. I've been pickling and canning "sweet pepper relish" too, for putting on hot dogs and such. Worse yet, I've taken to pickling and canning jalapeno pepper rings, then I eat those on tortilla chips in lieu of salsa.

I've become a pickled pepper addict, and I blame you, critter. Thanks, though - I really enjoy 'em!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

June 23, 2013
5:31 PM

Post #9570398

Glad you're putting all those peppers to good use, Oz! I add a lot of peppers when I do cucumber relish (good way to use the cukes that get away from you but are still crisp & sweet, just too big and seedy... peel them, seed them, then put them through the meat grinder). Last batch had extra chile peppers, so I named it "Hot Diggity Dog" relish. I also do a quart or two of pepper-onion relish that I just store in the fridge for use in stir fry throughout winter (especially good with pork, kung pao sauce, and -- of course-- pepper strips!).

paulgrow

paulgrow
Allen Park, MI
(Zone 6a)

July 12, 2013
3:06 PM

Post #9596728

Is the sliced ginger from ginger root?
flsusie
New Port Richey, FL

July 12, 2013
4:31 PM

Post #9596817

Got impatient and opened a jar and I'm sad to say that 6 pints just ain't gonna be enough. These are great and are really easy to make. Off to fertilize my peppers.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 12, 2013
4:59 PM

Post #9596839

Paul, yes, "fresh ginger" = "ginger root"

I've also used the small chunks of dried ginger root (not candied; dried) that Penzey's sells. A generous pinch of powdered dried ginger (root) would give you a similar flavor but would cloud your pickling liquid (still tasty but not as attractive in the jar).

Susie, I'm glad you love them!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Recipes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Banana Split Cake / Personal Pizzas Gayl 1 Aug 14, 2012 9:18 AM
Recipes of ALL the USA States gardendragon 102 Jul 20, 2011 5:26 AM
Crescent Lasagna Nebraska_Jewel 3 Aug 22, 2011 6:35 PM
S.Louisiana Dirty Rice justmeLisa 68 Oct 6, 2010 7:51 PM
Just for GardenDragon Brook 6 Aug 18, 2012 2:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America