-
AuthorContent
PiggyPoo
Tucson, AZ
(Zone 9a)

September 30, 2005
2:50 PM

Post #1790032

I have set up a butterfly house, to put my G. Frits in. I have little jars, with water in them, to put passion vine cuttings, so that they had their food. That's working fantastic! Well, last weekend, I added a few lantana cuttings for necter, anticipating a hatching, and..this morning, on the lantana I found a totally different caterpiller. Not sure how I've been missing seeing him all these days, because I look at that butterfly house constantly. Anyways, I have tried to ID him and I can't find out what he is. So I need help. I feel bad to always be putting posts in here, it must seem as if I don't do any of my own research, but honest guys..I've tried LOL

Any help here would be appreciated, and if there are any sites that I can use that would help me, I'd appreciate it. I looked through BugGuide.Net, but couldn't find him

Thanks,
PiggyPoo

Thumbnail by PiggyPoo
Click the image for an enlarged view.

PiggyPoo
Tucson, AZ
(Zone 9a)

September 30, 2005
3:24 PM

Post #1790087

This is a better picture

Thumbnail by PiggyPoo
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Insect and Spider Identification Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
SOLVED: Tiny Red Critters Angel 26 Apr 26, 2014 7:18 AM
SOLVED: Do you know what kind of Spider this is? dignbloom 55 Aug 18, 2012 4:36 PM
SOLVED: green caterpillar xox_kitkat_xox 4 Jan 24, 2010 9:05 PM
SOLVED: Name this insect? Dinu 16 Oct 19, 2008 2:54 PM
SOLVED: Red Spider about the diameter of a penny gardenwife 24 Oct 10, 2009 10:41 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America