Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Me Too! Great Forum idea! / Seed saving question

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

Hi, haven't been to DG lately, just saw the e-mail for the new forum this morning. Glad you got it going, I think it will be most helpful, in addition to all of the other special interest areas. We're having an uncharacteristically warm fall in NE IA this year. I am starting to dig up my dahlia roots even though they haven't froze yet. Then the tulips will be planted where the bare ground now is.

This might be a better question to ask in the seed saver forum, but I'll ask it here as well - when are nasturtium seeds mature enough to harvest? Do they have to be all dry and brown?

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Caitlin...I gathered mine when I pulled up all the plants last year. They were tan in color and shriveled. HTH

~julie~

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

Question, what new forum?

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

zen,

This thread is really old...

Menasha, WI(Zone 5a)

whatever happened to Julie88?

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

She's really into her embroidery again.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

Oh my yes it is. I noticed it in "Threads you might be interested in" and read it. Guess i had better read the date in the future.

Menasha, WI(Zone 5a)

Certainly a little tweaking needed on that new feature yet.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

I agree, either that or I need to read more closely. Can anyone tell me what the relationship is between the new feature and the thread we are looking at?

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

No idea...I just noticed it for the first time last night in the Round Up forum. Maybe it picks randomly from the forum you are in. Right now I'm getting all threads from the UMW forum.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

The ones I got just now are all out dated. They are about events that have already happened.

Merrimac, WI(Zone 4b)

Well...it's kind of fun revisiting old threads every once in a while! ☺

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

Hey I just looked at a thread about Printable Garden Journal Pages that I hadn't seen before.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.