AuthorContent
Lilith
Durham
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

July 7, 2001
9:52 PM

Post #8017

id love to start a collection of aeoniums, and if anyone would like to trade with me or ill send a sase thatd be great! I especially like the dark coloured ones. thanks a lot!

lil
BotanyBob
Thousand Oaks, CA

July 8, 2001
4:25 AM

Post #91806

I have a number of varieties that I can send you... some dark, some variegated, some huge, etc. Let me know.. I am constantly trimming them as they get leggy and tossing them out. BBob
Lilith
Durham
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

July 9, 2001
9:57 AM

Post #92201

that would be great BBob, how would they be propagated? Would it be from a leaf cutting or stem cutting? I'd love to trade you something for some cuttings. i'll e-mail you. thanks again.

lil
Lee
Joondanna, WA
Australia
(Zone 10a)

July 12, 2001
7:44 PM

Post #93684

I am also looking for aeoniums too,especially vareigated types and less common ones.
Please email me opuntia@btinternet.com

http://www.kernxotica.co.uk
BotanyBob
Thousand Oaks, CA

July 12, 2001
8:12 PM

Post #93688

I am not sure I need much in trade... yard it already overstuffed... but I can send you cutings of whatever for postage. All the cuttings are stem cuttings. I don't have a whole lot of variegateds to send (they don't seem to grow as profusely as the other types). Some grow until they get too top-heavy, fall, snap off, lie on the ground for a few weeks, and then root.. soon there's a forest of Aeoniums- yikes!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Cacti and Succulents Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Jade plant - too big for pot Rosalia 20 Dec 28, 2009 10:21 PM
Cactus Receipes Crasulady2 27 Jun 15, 2007 4:59 AM
Interested in seeds for unusual cacti and succulents Lavanda 2 Jul 7, 2008 8:45 AM
Another Succulent ID please henryr10 28 Dec 10, 2009 10:59 AM
Epiphyllum Curly weeding 5 Nov 9, 2009 3:31 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America