Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Cacti and Succulents: aeoniums wanted

Communities > Forums > Cacti and Succulents
bookmark
Forum: Cacti and SucculentsReplies: 4, Views: 262
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Lilith
Durham
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

July 7, 2001
9:52 PM

Post #8017

id love to start a collection of aeoniums, and if anyone would like to trade with me or ill send a sase thatd be great! I especially like the dark coloured ones. thanks a lot!

lil
BotanyBob
Thousand Oaks, CA

July 8, 2001
4:25 AM

Post #91806

I have a number of varieties that I can send you... some dark, some variegated, some huge, etc. Let me know.. I am constantly trimming them as they get leggy and tossing them out. BBob
Lilith
Durham
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

July 9, 2001
9:57 AM

Post #92201

that would be great BBob, how would they be propagated? Would it be from a leaf cutting or stem cutting? I'd love to trade you something for some cuttings. i'll e-mail you. thanks again.

lil
Lee
Joondanna, WA
Australia
(Zone 10a)

July 12, 2001
7:44 PM

Post #93684

I am also looking for aeoniums too,especially vareigated types and less common ones.
Please email me opuntia@btinternet.com

www.kernxotica.co.uk
BotanyBob
Thousand Oaks, CA

July 12, 2001
8:12 PM

Post #93688

I am not sure I need much in trade... yard it already overstuffed... but I can send you cutings of whatever for postage. All the cuttings are stem cuttings. I don't have a whole lot of variegateds to send (they don't seem to grow as profusely as the other types). Some grow until they get too top-heavy, fall, snap off, lie on the ground for a few weeks, and then root.. soon there's a forest of Aeoniums- yikes!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Cacti and Succulents Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Jade plant - too big for pot Rosalia 20 Dec 28, 2009 10:21 PM
Cactus Receipes Crasulady2 27 Jun 15, 2007 4:59 AM
Interested in seeds for unusual cacti and succulents Lavanda 2 Jul 7, 2008 8:45 AM
Another Succulent ID please henryr10 28 Dec 10, 2009 10:59 AM
Epiphyllum Curly weeding 5 Nov 9, 2009 3:31 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America