Eleanor's VF-11 Plant Food The Best !

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Eleanor's VF-11 Plant Food
The best plant food I've ever used. Av's love it. Streps root fast and grow Healthy. It's gently and safe, natural and can not use too much. Though I use recomennded amount. VF-11 love to and must be used alone. Water plants with no fetilizer of food for one month, or transplant, don't use Super thrive and other plant fertilizers or food with it. It's excellent. I use to buy 4 gallons at a time from Eleanor but now I just order a gallon at a time from Charliey greenhouse. In the summder I may buy a case again straight from Elanor as I use it outside garden bed/plants and lawn. If you email her she will send you a FREE sample bottle . The sample bottle makes 8 gallons of food. Just email her with your address..asking about it she will send without the $3.00 . Try it free. But remeber use it alone ! Allison
Here read about it..
http://www.vf-11plantfood.com/

http://www.vf-11plantfood.com/garrod_test.html

Eleanor's VF-11 Plant Food
Here's that plant food everyone is talking about!!!

VF-11 Plant Food will give you that Green Thumb you've been looking for all your life.
If you ever start using it, you will never use anything else.

It will never, never burn your plants!! You can't over-do!!
It's odorless! It will not stain!!
It's environmentally friendly...and non-toxic
completely safe around pets and children.
It's as perfect as any plant food could be!!!!
If you love gardening, you're going to love VF-11 Plant Food

African Violets seem to bloom forever!!!
Ficus and ferns will be magnificent. You will be writing me
letters of 'thanks' !!! You'll see!!!

VF-11 and New CUTTINGS ......
You will be surprised how
easily cuttings will root for you, in soil or in liquid.
(Root tone is not necessary) VF-11 works best ALONE!!
Results are fast and obvious. It's exciting
Email Eleanor for diffrent sizes , prices, free smaple and give her your address. I did , I did not hear back she is so busy, but in no time I had a bottole sample that made 8 gallons and more information. I then ordered a case of 4 gallons. During the Winter Charleys Greenhouse is excellent sourse for small orders :))

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

I have their catalog right next to me, along with Farmtek, I love to drool over all the goodies.

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

When I get home I will have to send an email when I get home!
Thanks for sharing this with us!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Yes she will send a free 8 oz. sample bottle makes 8 gallons of wonderous food :)) Plus more info and prices for different sizes. You can call her too.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I forgot Charlies greenhouse and garden
http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com/
he sells Eleanors VF-11 in two sizes but get free samole :))

Since the company is base here in Cali, it is easy to find here. I buy it by the gallon at our garden center (yardbirds, which sadly recently sold out to home depot! the great garden center will for sure go downhill from here!)

My mother in law swears by it.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Oh well email her for free smaple anyways good for 8 gallons. I was buying it buy gallon from her $19.00 gallon case of 4 she ships cheap way. I think Charlies sells a gallon for $24.95 and a pint for $ 7.35 .
Eleanor sell different sizes like half gallons and so one. Before I started to use this I could never root Streps now I can :))
Use VF-11 safely on any plant and you can expect immediate improvements. It aids blossoming, especially in African Violets. Promotes lush fern growth and vigorous growth in creeping plants. Analysis 0.15 - 0.85 - 0.55. Only Eleanor knows the “magical” ingredients! 1 pint concentrate makes 16 gallons.

"Hello, I just wanted to write and tell you how happy I am with the fantastic product Eleanor's VF-11. I bought some about a month ago and started using it on my sickly looking African Violets. It was amazing how quickly they picked up and started blooming. We just had our African Violet show last weekend and my violets were so spectacular that I won 12 Blue ribbons, 7 Best In Class ribbons and 7 Rosettes: Best Semi-miniature In Show, Best Streptocarpus, Best Gesneriad, Best Natural Garden, Best Project Streptocarpus, Best Trailer In Show and - the one everyone dreams of - BEST IN SHOW! I know I could not have won all these 'Best's' without Eleanor's VF-11! Thanks for a wonderful product." - Lee Hoke, Rome, NY

http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com/index.cfm?page=_productdetails&productid=7113&cid1=-99&cid2=-99&cid3=-99

http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com/index.cfm?page=_productdetails&productid=7115&cid1=-99&cid2=-99&cid3=-99

Eleanor's VF-11 Food

General Product Information:
All-purpose plant food which can be used safely on any plant. Expect immediate improvements. It aids blossoming, especially in African violets. VF11 is non-toxic, will not burn plants, cannot overdose, it is odorless and will not stain. Promotes lush fern growth and vigorous growth in creeping plants. Works well on new cuttings promoting roots quickly. On transplants it will keep plants from experiencing shock when moved. Works great in hydroponics because VF11 has no toxic build up so there isn’t any need to flush out tanks.

Common Recommendations:
You can use VF-11 on all plants, including acid loving ones. VF-11 can be used on indoor and outdoor plants. Use it on your Roses, Azaleas, Fuchsias, Begonias, Orchids, Geraniums, Camellias, Plumeria, Gardenias, Hibiscus, Hydrangeas, Bougainvillea, Succulents, Bonsai, Tulips, Ferns, Palms, Cacti, all bedding plants (impatiens, petunias, pansies, 'snaps' etc)

Houseplants:
VF-11 contains all the minerals that houseplants need. Great for keeping African Violets in bloom.

Use one ounce (two tablespoons) of VF-11 to a gallon of water. Use this mix each time you water your plants.
Also spray the leaves with the same solution, for optimum results. Half strength for orchids is sufficient. Cuttings:
Use for promoting roots on new cuttings. Do not use other rooting hormones, VF-11 will work best alone.
Use one ounce (two tablespoons) of VF-11 to a gallon of water. For best results, use all year long.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

I just got my sample of Eleanors VF-11 today. Mixed some up and misted all my plants. I am not going to use any other fertilizer for awhile and see how well this works.

Deb

Mt Zion, IL(Zone 5b)

Sent away for mine right before Christmas but haven't seen hide nor hair of it....and in fact, I forgot all about it until I read this post! LOL
Maybe since you gots yours, Deb, that means they sent mine too.
I'll watch the mail! =0)

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Betsy...you should be getting yours real soon. I sent my check out on 12/21 and received mine yesterday.

Deb

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Bump one thread on Vf-11 I know there is an other :))

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Allison - you say you use it alone, but you do put in the Murphy's Oil Soap and Lysol, right?

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Oh sorry no other fertilizer or food or superthrive. The Musphy's and lysol is ok . At least it always has been for years for me :))
Sometimes I even use dish soap :)) My hubby told me to stop using all his dish soap. lol

Drumheller, AB(Zone 2a)

Hi Allison,

Thank you for all the great info....Eleanor won't ship to Canada but she told me Charley's does so I ordered a pint from them because of shipping costs and she said she would send me the sample bottle as well so that was really nice of her.

Now what is this about Murphy's oil and lysol? I cannot for the likes of me find lysol here in my small community....I don't know why they wouldn't have it. Well yes I do.....we are in Canada...that is why!

Joanne

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Lysol just help get rid of Algea, fungus, mold, mildew. I mostly only need it some in the winter. A capful in a gallon when watering, or put into wick containers. Or mist tiny amounts over plants with mildew.
A capful of Musrphy Oil soap in a gallon will help kill soft body bugs.

Lilburn, GA

Violet, what is a project streptocarpus?

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Ok I got lost sorry Spider . I don't know Project Streptocarpus ?
Did I nis type or where did I type it ? lol Sorry. I know there has been many project doen with Streptocarpus. VF-11 using was the first time I was avle to root. Stretocarpus leaf. Now they root easy for me !

Lilburn, GA

Violet, on your post about the flower show, you mention all the prizes you got and one of them is the project streptocarpus.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Oh that was not me that was someone wrote that to Eleanor about her VF-11 I wish it was me :))

Lilburn, GA

*Spider's forehead is bruised from all the slapping!*

Drumheller, AB(Zone 2a)

Morning Allison,

Thank you for the info on Murphy's oil and Lysol.

Joanne

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Allison,
Is the lysol just the regular lysol cleanser?
Sharon

Lilburn, GA

Hi peeps!

I am in need of some adivce. I received F11 last week. As I am starting to spray my plants with some water everyday, I am thinking of putting some into the spray bottle every time I use it. Is it OK to spray them with F11 everyday? And my leaves?

Thank you

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I think fi you foliage feed you plants once a week will be fine. Don't or sun until their dry. You can squirt it into the pots too :))

Lilburn, GA

Thank you Violet!

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I think that this stuff is really awesome. I never can grow anything as a houseplant that is supposed to be a perennial or something like that. I buy them and they die. But I bought a German Primrose last week, and after a day or so, it was looking pretty bad. I had the receipt so I was going to take it back to Home Depot. But my VF-11 came in the mail that day and I used some on it. The next day the plant looked better than it did before I bought it. Then I sort of forgot it because I was busy repotting all of my AV leaves. So I came in here a day or so ago, and there it was, looking all wilted. But I gave it another dose. And today it looks great and it it now growing pink flowers, along with the blue and purple. So it has made a believer out of me. Now I bottom water my AV leaves as suggested on the forums but I also give it a little bit of the VF-11 from the top. I bought a couple of squeeze bottles with a fine tip on the end from Sally's Beauty supply so that I can control the amount that I want to put in the soil and they are all looking great.

JesseK

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, here is a photo of the plant I was talking about. I have never grown these types of plants for more than a week without them dying. But this one is doing great, thanks to the VF-11.

JesseK

Thumbnail by Plantcrazii
Lilburn, GA

Jesse, i think these plants are supposed to die after they flower. It is what I have head.

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Well I have heard it two different ways. I have heard that you can push it and make it continue to grow and I've heard that it is supposed to die after a couple of weeks. I decided that it couldn't hurt to give them the vf-11 and so I did and the plant is still going strong. We will just have to see what develops.

JesseK

Lilburn, GA

Violet, the streptocarpus leaves were mailed this morning. They whould be with you in two days.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Thanks Spider ! Laurie just left and she helped me pack your box. Well we packed plants still have to do the box. So now I forgot I can put the Strep Plant in and a few Leaves later after a long nap :)) She is the most wonderful lady I ever met !
Jesse your plant is Gorgous ! I see no reason why it can't bloom all year long :)) Great growing :)) Yeah VF-11

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks Allison. As long as I keep using the VF-11, it does fine. I need to order a bigger supply of the VF-11.

JesseK

Northern California, CA(Zone 9b)

I have been using VF-11 for years. I mostly use it as foliar feed on my annuals to get hem to bloom more. I also use it as tonic. I have a heavy hand and never have had a problem.

But I have never used it alone for a month. Well, maybe but not on purpose. Does anyone know why it is advisable not to use it with any other fertilizers?

Lali, I am so bummed about HD buying Yardbirds. I had no clue. Has it changed a lot?

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Hi Kell
I don't think Vf-11 works well with other fetilizers it's so gently and they'd clash . Also maybe some things like bleach for xample can't be mixed with a lot of things.
I know Laurie use lenor-VF-11 too ! You all are lucky to have it right from CA. I just fount out about it a few years ago and love it !
Oh I was thinking if you call Eleanor she's so kind she could answer your question !

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

HD buying Yardbirds?

JesseK

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay i just read this post and emailed elanor today. that is so interesting about the murphy's oil soap and lysol! i would of never thought of that!

Kelly

Silver Spring, MD

I think the murphy's and lysol are more of a preventative. Sure has helped my plants

JesseK, HD (Home Depot) bought our local chain home improvement store (with about half a dozen or so stores) Yardbirds. Yardbirds has a great garden center, unlike HD which has an aweful garden center. So it's a bummer.
The owner is ill and sold the franchise. they'll convert all the stores over and close a few.

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I know that you will laugh at this, but I thought you meant yard birds, like chickens or other type of birds that would run around a yard. LOL

Jesse

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Okay, now I need help. I have got fungus gnats in my AVs and I'm not happy. I have the DE on the soil but I need something else. Will the Murphy's Oil soap help with this? If so, I will go buy some today.

Jesse

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images