Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Farm Life: For Breezymeadow...

Communities > Forums > Farm Life
bookmark
Forum: Farm LifeReplies: 25, Views: 1
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MiniSchnuz
New Iberia, LA
(Zone 9a)

December 19, 2005
8:46 PM

Post #1931194

I want to tell you THANK YOU for answer my question about my chickens that stopped laying eggs.. Now they lay eggs like crazy! After I got them the laying pellets.. Today I went and surpised with 5 large brown eggs! For now and on, add pellets with the hen stratch. I can't believe it worked! LOL.. Thank you again! I am so happy now and so I guess hens does! LOL

Hugs,
Tricia

This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Farm Life Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
can chicken and rabbits get along? Minnie 6 Jul 8, 2009 12:56 AM
Let's meet the new folks MaryE 64 Aug 23, 2008 2:40 AM
Seasoning fresh bacon? Lana 3 Oct 27, 2007 7:05 AM
Help! Chickens Won't Initiate Egg Laying.... gidgrower 27 Apr 6, 2008 1:18 AM
This is a Great Forum!!!! JodyC 28 Jul 6, 2007 6:42 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America